Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let's go to Key West,...... the key to happiness
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,476

Let's go to Key West,...... the key to happiness

Mar 28, 2020, 4:45 PM

But the FHP has US1 blockaded at the Last Chance Bar and only folks with a Keys address can gain access...Key West has survived Cat 5 hurricanes, but Corona has kicked their butt...Look up Keys Livecams...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just steal a small yacht and load it up... Plenty of Bahama

Mar 28, 2020, 5:18 PM

cays to wait things out... Heck, we could even go invade Epstein's island in the name of compensation, but we'd probably have to include a few of his victims in our party for justification... I've got the 'gear' but casing out the right boat will be the key...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Plenty of Bahama I sailed there for 6 months

Mar 28, 2020, 7:25 PM

a year for 12 years, and ended up sailing Marine Scientists there and Fl. Keys plus New England in last 3 summers. What a wonderful life but learn about the "devils" in the Bermuda triangle, the Gulf Stream, coral reefs, freighter traffic in Gulf Stream,.and back in my day cocaine smugglers. Pot smugglers were no problem.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Epstein's in Virgin Islands

Mar 28, 2020, 7:29 PM [ in reply to Just steal a small yacht and load it up... Plenty of Bahama ]

A bit further South

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yea, I know... That was just an afterthought.***

Mar 28, 2020, 9:17 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love KW...

Mar 28, 2020, 5:34 PM

And looks like I may be canceling an upcoming trip.

This is the first virus that’s stopped me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Does Kanye know, or is this your coming out party?***

Mar 28, 2020, 7:34 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,476
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic