Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let’s get something straight about Clemson and being a fan
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1
   | View Original Thread |

Let’s get something straight about Clemson and being a fan

Sep 16, 2018, 5:44 PM

While I am blessed to be an alumni, my parents and brother are not. My father grew up in western Pennsylvania, but became a Tiger fan(and of the state of South Carolina in general) in late 70’s while being stationed at the naval base in Charleston. My brother has been an IPTAY donor since 2001.

Like I said, I was blessed to go to Clemson straight out of high school. The first male in my family to do so. (Somehow my sister ended up at school of the 1969 ACC champs, a decision she openly regrets.) But it sets my blood to boiling when you blue blooded arrogant ######## belittle fans who didn’t attend or graduate.

For starters, Clemson is a public university of the state of South Carolina. Whether you admit it or not, every tax payer in South Carolina helped fund your education. As far as I’m concerned we all owe a debt of gratitude to the people of this state for subsidizing our education. We are the privileged.

Clemson is a university of the people for the people. Take the entitled/country club BS somewhere else. If you really need to feel validated by being part of a special/elite group, go get some #### counseling.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic