Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let us please stop caring what Bama players do or don't say
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,184

Let us please stop caring what Bama players do or don't say

Feb 1, 2019, 2:06 PM

They got their arses handed to them in front of God and the entire college football world! It was a beat-down, that could've been worse! We know it. Everyone watching knows it. Even Bama knows, it, whether they care to be honest or not. I don't care if Bama players are in denial. In fact, I don't care about Bama. Honestly, they don't matter.

All this whining by Clemson fans that "we aren't getting respect" sounds a lot like another fanbase in this state. They are obsessed with us. Let's not worry about the Elephants. Clemson is better than that.

Let's try to treat their comments like the guy picking his nose at the redlight. You laugh, shake your head a little, talk about him at work, but generally try to ignore whatever comes out.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree 100% - who cares what they have to say since........

Feb 1, 2019, 2:13 PM

most of it is self-serving excuse making. Time for us to focus on Spring Practice and beyond.

Re: Let us please stop caring what Bama players do or don't say

Feb 1, 2019, 2:29 PM

Caring means giving substance to a remark... I am loving the attention that we are getting, not from the Baby Butt-aid crowd at ALABAMA...but the kinetic energy that is flowing our way... We, 'Lil 'Ole Clemson (Dabo's words)have climbed Mount Everest!! We are NUMERO UNO.. As Dabo said, "We want everyone else to want to be like us"(liberty taken)!!!! And we are #1 until somebody knocks us off the hill...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How is talking about them at work

Feb 1, 2019, 2:54 PM

different from talking about them on tnet?

I'll hang up and listen

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: Let us please stop caring what Bama players do or don't say

Feb 1, 2019, 4:04 PM

Amen! Win with class. Don’t dignify or fuel the B.S.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,184
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic