Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lemme try this again - GLASSES UP !!! A TOAST - here’s to
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,220

Lemme try this again - GLASSES UP !!! A TOAST - here’s to

Nov 26, 2020, 9:14 PM

COURAGE

and here’s to HONOR .......

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Skol!!!

Nov 26, 2020, 9:31 PM

nm

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey Skeeta - that TD you just

Nov 26, 2020, 9:42 PM

got was a total accident - the screen on my phone was jumping up & down and somehow I touched the wrong spot- Hope you had a great day

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not a problem my friend!!!

Nov 26, 2020, 9:50 PM

The day was perfect . . . except my youngest couldn’t be with us as he and his significant other both have fevers . . . The food and fellowship was priceless . . . My bride gave me an early Christmas present, hence the open bottle . . .

I must have feed them well because everyone is in bed asleep while I spend my evening watching our Tigers play . . . Tomorrow my oldest and his bride will join me as we whack that dimpled ball about . . .

Hope you’ve shot that 10pt!!!

Take care c65 and Go Tigers!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like a good day - mine was

Nov 26, 2020, 9:54 PM

similar - kids, spouses & grandkids finally left & we are exhausted as well - no big buck yet but trying again tomorrow and Saturday

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not a problem my friend!!!

Nov 26, 2020, 9:56 PM [ in reply to Not a problem my friend!!! ]

Skeeta - I'm into the 12 yr. Macallan myself. Simply nothing better... although I do treat myself to the 18 yr. every now and then, if I find myself with a little extra $$$ on hand!

Go Tigers!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The 12 yr is my treat/special day Scotch . . .

Nov 26, 2020, 10:07 PM

My everyday is Famous Grouse (a Macallan and Highland blend) . . . Enjoy StO!!!!!!!

Hey Skeeta - I’ll take credit for that TD Clover gave you...

Nov 27, 2020, 9:21 AM [ in reply to Hey Skeeta - that TD you just ]

.... as I sit here while you booze shame me with your Macallan and me with only my Woodford. Hah! Just kidding my friend - not really a Scotch man - I do prefer my bourbon!

Hope all had a great Thanksgiving!

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,220
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic