Topic: Lawrence vs ncst
Replies: 3   Last Post: Dec 16, 2018 12:46 PM by: Salty55
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3  

Lawrence vs ncst

[2]
Posted: Dec 16, 2018 11:48 AM

Remember all the out routes he was throwing on a dime? It didn’t matter if it was a 5 yard out route or 20 yard out route he was throwing from the far hash, he was as accurate as it gets on those throws. That’s what I think we should do against ND. If we keep hitting those it will open the middle up for a TD to Higgins. I’m obviously no coach but that’s what I would gameplan around. And ETN up the middle of course or maybe a couple screens to him or Lyn J who I think is best RBs we have in space. I think ND will challenge our defense early but I expect them to shut things down in the 2nd half. Our offense is just to much for any team.

Re: Lawrence vs ncst

[1]
Posted: Dec 16, 2018 11:52 AM

And he throws those post routes on a dime as well. Just needs to work on the deep ball which he has improved on throughout the season. Keep 7 (5OL, 1RB and Garrett) guys blocking for Trevor because they will blitz and he will pick them apart.

The Irish better have a

[1]
Posted: Dec 16, 2018 12:46 PM

Well-disguised package, because TL is among the leaders, if not the leader, in percentage and performance versus a blitz. The other absolutely telling statistics are his numbers when it's a one score game, or even a two-score game, coupled with an absurdly low 'trouble' percentage of less than 2% of all plays.

The Irish are confident, as they should be. They believe they can win, as their season would support. When I've watched them, they're solid. Still, they're up against a different beast and a level of depth and experience they've unlikely ever faced. All the same, it's why the games are played. 'Stuff' happens...should be a good one, though.

He was brilliant in that game.

Posted: Dec 16, 2018 12:11 PM

Hopefully he takes it to another level in the playoff.

military_donation.jpg

Replies: 3  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1152 people have read this post