Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lannden Zanders
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Lannden Zanders

Apr 19, 2018, 1:44 PM

https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Article/Mystery-man--117488960/Amp?__twitter_impression=true

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Got a letter from a mystery man..

Apr 19, 2018, 1:49 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_azOZXtRCg

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

while his speed didnt blow me away

Apr 19, 2018, 3:01 PM

his ball hawking ability did from his tape. Also I can see why he wasn't known about until just recently now. Playing for a small school (Kings Mountain) and moving to Crest which has a pretty good football pedigree. His tape was good and I think he will continue to get better.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As someone who played DB when we had to...

Apr 19, 2018, 3:22 PM

run dinosaurs off the field to play, I love this kid. He has excellent ball-hawking skills and great footwork, two things that somebody is born with, and are almost impossible to teach. He reads plays at an extremely high level and is almost always in the right place in those highlights. His speed is acceptable for a safety or nickel and doesn't appear overly slow to me. In fact speed can get a safety in trouble(Green) by making him freewheel to often and lose his technique. I will wager that Lannden is our starting nickel in a year, and our starting free safety in two. I am that impressed with his skillset.

In a year? As in as a true freshman?

Apr 19, 2018, 11:23 PM

That's a tall order. I know we are thin at safety/nickel but that will be tough.

cant teach height

Apr 21, 2018, 2:13 PM

agreed tho that he will be regular by yr 2 after redshirt

early PT will be there at those positions

Apr 21, 2018, 12:02 PM [ in reply to As someone who played DB when we had to... ]

I just think Lannden will be better served as a developmental guy. we've recruited really well at the position and guys like Goodrich, Kyler, Sheridan Jones. they'll all come in and compete just as quickly for that nickel spot next year

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will make another prediction...

Apr 22, 2018, 12:12 AM

Sheridan Jones will grow bigger and become a safety instead of a cornerback. That kid's hitting ability is so monstrous it overrides his cover ability. Coming across the middle on a slant would become extremely dangerous with him in the middle. He is an old school, slobber-knocker type hitter.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic