Topic: Lady Tigers Game 2 vs Elon
Replies: 8   Last Post: Feb 27, 2021, 5:06 PM by: Skeeta56®
[ Tiger Boards - Softball ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

Lady Tigers Game 2 vs Elon

[3]
Posted: Feb 27, 2021, 3:46 PM

Spencer in the circle for our Tigers . . . A lead off walk + a single to left + a hit bats woman loads the bases . . . But a 6 unassisted to 3 do gets us out of the jam . . . 0-0 heading to the bottom of 1st

Way to Go Basketball Tigers!!!!!!!!! Sweet win over Miami 66-58

2021 white level member link

Tigers get 1 for the lead in bottom of 1st

[2]
Posted: Feb 27, 2021, 3:55 PM

Clark hit by pitch . . . Stole second (her 4th stolen base today!) . . . Single by Cagle moves her to third . . . Fielder’s Choice to 2nd base scores Clark

Still 1-0 Tigers after Top of 2 concludes

[1]
Posted: Feb 27, 2021, 4:01 PM

Ground out to short . . . Backwards K with an outside painted fastball . . . And a 4-3 put out by Pereira . . . the Phoenix goes quietly

Bottom of 2nd . . . Stuart goes Yard . . . AGAIN!!!

[2]
Posted: Feb 27, 2021, 4:07 PM

Her second HR today . . . This one a solo line drive over center field fence . . . 2-0 Tigers

Top of 3rd . . .

[1]
Posted: Feb 27, 2021, 4:14 PM

Elon goes 1, 2, 3

Line out to Bigham playing shallow third . . . Spencer fielded a bunt and made the throw to first and Pereira made a sweet over the shoulder play on a shallow pop up to right

Sorry folks . . . I put the bottom of 3rd in a new thread

[1]
Posted: Feb 27, 2021, 4:32 PM

I told y’all that you deserved a better reporter!!!

Anyway, we got another run making it 3-0 Tigers

Spencer then set down 3 more in a row (making it 10 in a row since the first inning double play) . . . At the end of the Elon half of the 4th it’s still 3-0 Tigers

Bottom of 4th we load the bases for Guimbarda . . .

[1]
Posted: Feb 27, 2021, 4:44 PM

She lined out to 3rd ending the inning . . .

The smartest move of the game was by Gilstrap . . . With 1 out and Clark on first . . . She bunted . . . With Clark having stolen 4 bases today Elon knew she would be running . . .Gilstrap knew the 2nd baseman would be covering the throw AND that their 1st baseman would be charging . . . Leaving no one to cover first . . . Easy single

The bottom picture shows the questionable call at first on the lead off batter . . . She was called out . . . Picture shows her foot had drifted off the bag . . . Maybe???

Spencer makes short work of the Phoenix . .

[1]
Posted: Feb 27, 2021, 4:47 PM

In the Top of 5th . . . Still 3-0 Tigers

Tigers WIN!!!!!!!

[4]
Posted: Feb 27, 2021, 5:06 PM

Key hits by Stuart, Gilstrap, Clark, Cagle and a walk-off 3 run homer by Guimbarda to make the final score 10-0 . . .

I’m sure I missed someone with a hit in the bottom of the 5th . . . I’m sorry!!!

Nicely Done Ladies!!!!!!!

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Two season tickets for sale. Portal Q Row LL in the North Stands. Seats are not far from the portal....

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Softball ]
Start New Topic
834 people have read this post