Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LOL at Walt Deptula. Listening to his show in wccpfm.com.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 3,330

LOL at Walt Deptula. Listening to his show in wccpfm.com.

Aug 11, 2020, 4:54 PM

About the state of conferences opting out, he keeps saying, "from what I'm being told the ACC, SEC, and BIG 12 are going to play". As if he has any inside sources in his ear telling him these things. He's reading the same darn things on the internet like everyone else is.

Walt, I know you read this site. Please stop telling us you're being told anything by anyone. We all have the same exact sources right now - the worldwide web. Get over yourself man.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Walt has never broken a story and that’s not his job.

Aug 11, 2020, 6:25 PM

His job is to offer opinions and he sucks at that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's having you put on trespass notice tomorrow AM...

Aug 11, 2020, 8:41 PM

You didn't think WD might have security cams on his house? From what I was told, he's got a handful of high end deer cameras w/ night vision in his woods that surround the driveway; anyway, couple of the deer cameras got footage of you, your vehicle, your gd plates(should've removed or shot w/ pic proof spray). Claims to have footage from 5 different days, clocked u peeping in his gd window at 4am, got ya ride at the end of driveway 2am-6am. (Smh) Also said he's got footage of u in a "compromising situation"(###); tried to smooth this mess over for u>toldem bout u splitting up w/ya boyfriend, on account that you found out he was scheduled for surgery in a week for a full-on sex change operation. Then he started talkin trash about your tigernet pulse w/ 4 or 5 other people around. And WD's horse laughing you about your hideous pulse #. WD went on & on, running u down bout your profoundly low pulse#, pretty soon he had all of them talkin trash, it p¡$$ed me off & I left-

Appears like you might need medical attention?

Aug 11, 2020, 9:09 PM

You ok?

Probably just a little LSQ... It'll wear off in a few hours.***

Aug 11, 2020, 9:11 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He's having you put on trespass notice tomorrow AM...

Aug 11, 2020, 9:20 PM [ in reply to He's having you put on trespass notice tomorrow AM... ]

POTD!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He's having you put on trespass notice tomorrow AM...

Aug 13, 2020, 9:54 AM [ in reply to He's having you put on trespass notice tomorrow AM... ]

Go, guy...Get it off your chest...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let me guess: you met him one time

Aug 11, 2020, 9:12 PM

and he told you that he posts on TigerNet.

Were your daughters with you?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Let me guess: you met him one time

Aug 11, 2020, 9:37 PM

If you like that one JK, check this thread out. Time for the Mods to take out the trash:

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/THEN-SNIFFS-THEIR-HAIR-WHILE-TOUCHING-FOREHEADS-27615382#27615382

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How scary is it you pretend to be friends with a username you created?

Aug 11, 2020, 9:40 PM

My word, full out psychopath huh?

Nope. I have never met Walt.

Aug 11, 2020, 9:38 PM [ in reply to Let me guess: you met him one time ]

But I did meet you, Karen. Would you like one of my daughters to tell you you're emotionally unstable? They remember you. They remember meeting the woman who goes by "Judge Keller" on Tigernet.

Re: Nope. I have never met Walt.

Aug 11, 2020, 9:41 PM

https://tenor.com/view/comeon-seriously-dude-really-spit-gif-4971460

Mods!!!

Karen, how many people are in the room with you?***

Aug 11, 2020, 9:47 PM

LMAO!

Aug 12, 2020, 9:45 PM [ in reply to Nope. I have never met Walt. ]

You’re persistent, even if you’re wrong. Very wrong.

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: LOL at Walt Deptula. Listening to his show in wccpfm.com.

Aug 11, 2020, 9:13 PM

Easy on the Walt bashing. Him or a fanboy lurks around TD’ing people who criticize him. I got one yesterday. Probably this one too.

yeah I don't know what that was all about

Aug 12, 2020, 12:29 AM

he is not a story breaker and often criticizes those that do.

No idea why he was claiming "sources" today

Have you been blocked by Walt on tweeter?

Aug 12, 2020, 8:30 AM

Have you been blocked by Walt on twitter?    [Results]

Yes
No
military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Aug 12, 2020, 10:13 PM

Walt also said Kelly Bryant would be better than Deshaun Watson. How did that one turn out.

Deshaun Watson also said that Kelly Bryant would be better than

Aug 13, 2020, 12:12 AM

Deshaun Watson.

Aug 13, 2020, 9:47 AM [ in reply to Re: LOL at Walt Deptula. Listening to his show in wccpfm.com. ]

I did not hear him say that Kelly Bryant would be better than DW but he had a higher ceiling because DW was a finished product when he came to Clemson and Kelly Bryant had raw talent not a finished product.

Replies: 19
| visibility 3,330
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic