Topic: LOL
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jun 2, 2020 2:10 PM by: classof1994®
[ Tiger Boards - Basketball ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

LOL

[8]
Posted: Jun 2, 2020 11:39 AM

A Florida judge has ordered Zion Williamson to answer questions under oath as to whether he received illegal benefits to sign with Duke. Williamson’s attorneys say they will appeal the decision.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: LOL

[5]
Posted: Jun 2, 2020 11:41 AM

Haha. Of course he did. If he didnt he would gladly take the stand.

Re: LOL

[1]
Posted: Jun 2, 2020 12:32 PM

Yeah, you would think he’d want to clear his and Duke’s good name and reputation from all these vile rumors and innuendo.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

He better produce a better "dead man switch"

[2]
Posted: Jun 2, 2020 11:44 AM

than Jeffrey Epstein did.

"Shock the world"

[1]
Posted: Jun 2, 2020 12:34 PM

I believe this is the phrase Zion used prior to making his public commitment to Duke. I wasn't shocked when he went to Duke. I am not shocked that Duke gave him "impermissible benefits."

Should the truth come out about Duke's recruiting tactics, I suspect they will receive the same slap on the back of the hand that the tarholes received for their cheating ways.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

"Gamecocks aren’t ready to take college football by storm just yet. They’re not even ready to compete in their own state – Clemson will still own the territory. Gamecocks fans would be smart to keep their heads buried until that time. Avoid talking trash to a much better Clemson program.” -Dustin Tackett

Re: "Shock the world"

Posted: Jun 2, 2020 12:41 PM

Swoffie probably won’t meet personally with the NCAA to protect this Conference member though. In fact, he may even want to tack on further penalties because of the shame and embarrassment Duke’s actions have brought upon our fine Conference.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

My next door neighbor went to school with that judge.

[2]
Posted: Jun 2, 2020 2:10 PM

He told me this was about to happen.

2020 purple level member

If pigs are so smart, why do 66% of them use weak and inferior materials during construction?

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: I have CFP jackets and vests. fully authentic. text me 864-372-6518

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Basketball ]
Start New Topic
1186 people have read this post