Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kornblut's South Carolina Sports Talk Show
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Kornblut's South Carolina Sports Talk Show

Jun 6, 2020, 6:05 AM

Dr Rick Stanford on Kornblut's talk show says he is going to keep bring up Kanyon Tuttle's tweets regarding expecting more of a response out of Dabo about the George Floyd situation until Dabo responds to those tweets. I think Dabo is going to do his own thing and not be controlled by Dr Rick, as he loves to call himself, and Tuttle. I expect Tuttle is a disgruntled player who came to Clemson as a walk on and only played in a few games while Perry Tuttle, his dad, was a star player here.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kornblut's South Carolina Sports Talk Show

Jun 6, 2020, 6:23 AM

That guy is such a hack, I didn't realize he was still on the air.

I think Dabo probably has more important things on his mind than to worrying about what South Carolian fans think he should do.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Once summer camp practice starts - no one in SC (or the

Jun 6, 2020, 6:48 AM

whole country for that matter) is going to give one hoot in hades about this spoiled Tuttle kid or this "Dabo's not woke enough" narrative.

People, particularly those that rely on sports for a living, are just finding anything they can to fill the void of dead air right now. In Kornblut's case, that garbage smelling lowlife coot is just happy he can fill the dead air with Dabo bashing for the 3 people that listen to his tripe.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who ??????

Jun 6, 2020, 6:58 AM

Nm

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mike Davis just called out

Jun 6, 2020, 8:40 AM

Spurrier Jr lol. Remember he was the little punk who got into one of our players faces one time? So korncoot needs to ask the same thing. Of spurrier

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2020, 9:09 AM

Someone should ask Dr Rick On thé air, about his trouble with the law, and evading taxes. He is a joke.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is it Stanford or Sanford?

Jun 6, 2020, 11:29 AM

Nm

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2020, 9:36 AM

Perfect time to pile on. Some won’t be satisfied until Dabo gets on his knees and apologizes for white privilege and enabling systemic racism. If not, he’s a racist.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2020, 9:38 AM

Nobody cares about Cola’s trash media. No credibility. Nice troll though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You’ve waited 5 years to make a post and post this crap?

Jun 6, 2020, 9:53 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You’ve waited 5 years to make a post and post this crap?

Jun 6, 2020, 9:56 AM

I’m sure he just lost his password is all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WoW..TigerToo posted 1st time in 5 years!

Jun 6, 2020, 10:26 AM

Wish I’d done that since I could have used those zillion hours from posting on TN to boating or shag dancing or drinking rum runners!

Saying...smart guy!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He takes time to listen to Kornblut. He can’t be that smart.***

Jun 6, 2020, 10:31 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Another Trooper Del Scok

Jun 6, 2020, 11:58 AM [ in reply to You’ve waited 5 years to make a post and post this crap? ]

Nothing he can say about actual football these days so he's down to this horseshyatt.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 15, 2021, 1:31 PM

TigerToo said:

Dr Rick Stanford on Kornblut's talk show says he is going to keep bring up Kanyon Tuttle's tweets regarding expecting more of a response out of Dabo about the George Floyd situation until Dabo responds to those tweets. I think Dabo is going to do his own thing and not be controlled by Dr Rick, as he loves to call himself, and Tuttle. I expect Tuttle is a disgruntled player who came to Clemson as a walk on and only played in a few games while Perry Tuttle, his dad, was a star player here.

Jun 6, 2020, 12:46 PM

I wonder if Perry has had a talk with his son? Perry would never have done this, in my opinion.

Of course he his. What else as he got to talk about?

Jun 6, 2020, 3:51 PM

How Dabo is taking 'chump to the woodshed in recruiting this year? How they're going to lose seven in a row this year? How the chicken curse is gaining strength each year?

Wow, I remember that show. I can't believe it is still

Jun 6, 2020, 4:03 PM

on the air. It was so dead and boring. I can't imagine it survived satellite radio, internet, cable tv talkshows. Who the heck is listening to him? Who is Dr. Rick Sanford?

As for Perry Tuttle's son. He has a right to feel how he feels, but he was inaccurate on his very first tweet. He said that Pearman called a player the N-word. That has since been refuted by the player involved and the coach. So Tuttle's credibility took a hit there. I'm not sure his history except for the fact that he was a walkon and the son of a great Clemson player. According to Xavier Brewer's tweet, young Tuttle got kicked off the team for some reason and then still got a job sometime after getting kicked off the team.

But the bottom line is it seems that young Tuttle wanted to create a stir over something that was four years old and got his facts wrong in doing so. Brewer gave him a fact check. Pearman has already apologized and given a statement this week. Dabo gave a statement earlier this week regarding the entire protest movement and I thought it was well-said. I'm also not sure why Dabo was getting pressure to make a statement about the event in Minnesota when, at the time, most of the nations coaches had not given a statement.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic