Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kneeling and protesting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,734

Kneeling and protesting

Sep 25, 2017, 7:07 PM

It is absolutely disgusting what these NFL players are doing. I challenge someone to create an arguement and tell me how it's okay.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kneeling and protesting

Sep 25, 2017, 7:11 PM

If you're looking for a political argument, go post it in politics maybe?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Sep 25, 2017, 7:33 PM

I agree, The National Champions Clemson Tigers are Living The Dream and everyone wants to fight and fuss about politics....hope the team doesn't fall in this trap.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll bite. Why don't ur Shyatt stink?***

Sep 25, 2017, 7:13 PM

Sep 25, 2017, 7:13 PM

I read where that one Pittsburgh player I think it was that came out and stood/ hand over heart when the rest of the team elected to stay inside had the highest sales of any other player jersey afterwords. That's refreshing to see that most of America appreciates honorable men and women.

@Bigtiger2012 was potty trained at gunpoint

Sep 25, 2017, 7:15 PM

Or a coot

Sep 25, 2017, 7:20 PM

Maybe I could try if you will create an argument explaining how some of the neo-nazis are "good people" as Trump thinks.

Sep 25, 2017, 8:20 PM

Why do y'all keep calling me a coot. I graduated from Clemson in December 2012. Majored in history and minored in wildlife biology. First one in my family to ever go there and graduate. Clemson will always be a big part of my life.
Some of you are right I should have not posted, talking about politics in public was not a good idea. Early today I was thinking about WWII generation. How would they respond to the kneeling? I don't think they would appreciate very much. MILLIONS died so they can play football today.
I've heard some of players stating that they are using this moment and platform to spread their message. Well, did the players have to do it during the Star Bangled Banner? Wouldn't holding a rally in D.C. or where injustices have occurred be more meaningful? I think A. Boldin went to Charlottesville.
In response to the neo nazis crap about Donald Trump. I highly doubt Donald Trump would associate himself with neo nazis. A few reasons in no particle order morals, bad for business, bad for politics, and his son in law is Jewish and comes from an extremely wealthy family. Since it's Monday Night I think this is a Cmon Maaannn moment...

Sep 25, 2017, 7:23 PM

This story is all the news and the confusion on both sides is strong as everyone keeps yelling past the other side.

I am a bit young for Vietnam and too old for all that came after. But I respect what vets and police do on a daily basis to keep me save.

Today I'm thinking about when I was just starting school and every morning we did the pledge of allegiance ...

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

I can understand a lot of people feeling that the "justice for all" is happening fairly for a lot of different reasons. I can understand why people don't want to see that ... it doesn't change the circumstances however.

Maybe if everyone worked really hard on the justice for all part there would be less need for protests?

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,734
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic