»
Topic: Kind of ironic that all these ESPN and Sports Illustrated
Replies: 5   Last Post: Aug 10, 2020 8:56 AM by: GeeVille Tiger®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Kind of ironic that all these ESPN and Sports Illustrated

emoji_events [8]
Posted: Aug 9, 2020 9:21 PM

writers are thickening the plot for a football season cancellation. Do they realize that they will be the first to lose their jobs? We always knew their elevators were hung between floors!

2020 white level member

Most of 'em aren't smart enough to figure that out.

emoji_events [6]
Posted: Aug 9, 2020 10:26 PM

In fact, half the country seems to think that you can just shut down an economy for a year or two and then pick right back up where you left off as if nothing ever happened.

They're going to find out the truth of that before this year ends.

to someone like max at espn

[1]
Posted: Aug 9, 2020 11:04 PM

hed gladly take losing his job to tank the economy if it means getting pedo joe into office over trump..thats how deep many of those progressives hate runs for the guy

Re: Most of 'em aren't smart enough to figure that out.

[3]
Posted: Aug 10, 2020 1:40 AM

Because a huge percentage are making more unemployed than they did employed. They hope the govt and country stays shut down.

Yet a middle aged man that was self employed contractor for software support at huge Conferences, where all conferences have been cancelled until further notice, I have not got a stimulus check nor can I collect unemployment.

Made over 6digits for about half of my working career, paying taxes, yet I dont get govt help. I just went through 9yrs battle with cancer and used everything I had, but yet it I had worked at McDonald's for 30days and lost job, I would have got $1200 plus $600 a wk. Instead a person that has paid thousands in taxes can't get a dime. The system is F*d up. The rioters can run around because they get $600 in their bank account weekly, I just watch my account decrease as I pay med bills, buy groceries, pay for scripts, and pay for my huge health insurance monthly bill.

Keep ya head up brother

Posted: Aug 10, 2020 8:56 AM

https://images.app.goo.gl/3CJiA7HLLSA8XThaA

2020 white level member

I posted on here two weeks ago that they are about to kill

[4]
Posted: Aug 9, 2020 11:19 PM

the golden goose. Boycotts,lawsuits,protests,etc. People are gonna start doing other things and enjoying it....maybe for a lot less money. You youngsters are too young to even know, but when Frank Howard built Death Valley, he was told not to make it bigger than 25,000 seats. It has grown to a beast he never could have envisioned. But like I told a friend earlier tonight, the Roman colliseums were once filled to capacity too.

2020 white level member

Replies: 5  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1240 people have read this post