»
Topic: Kelly has every right to do what he thinks is in his best
Replies: 0  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic

Kelly has every right to do what he thinks is in his best

Posted: Sep 26, 2018 10:19 AM

interest going forward. That does NOT include taking a cheap shot at Clemson on the way out. There is no way he can look himself in the eye in the mirror and think that he was not given a fair shot.That is pure BS.

Even if he were, by some miracle, able to shine brightly for his last year somewhere else, he has no future in the NFL. The arm talent and quick decision making ability is just not there. ####, Tajh Boyd HAD the arm talent, but could never adjust to the speed of the game in the NFL, and couldn't make it.

Kelly will find that reality out for himself after next year. I just hope he has not completely burned his bridges at Clemson by then, but doesn't look too promising at this point, based on recent comments. A sad situation, which highlights how much of a bigger man Cole Stoudt was when faced with the same scenario a few years ago.

Chase Brice just became a much bigger part of Clemson's success going forward this year. College football being what it is, even if Trevor performs like we know he can, chances are he gets knocked out of the game for a few plays here or there. It happened with Deshaun, and Cole had to come back for awhile. Bryant could not force himself to accept that situation. So, I thank him for his past good work, and wish him well where he winds up, but, personally, I think he is making the biggest mistake of his life going out this way.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
229 people have read this post