Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kelly Bryant.....kid amazes me just as much as Watson did
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Kelly Bryant.....kid amazes me just as much as Watson did

Sep 18, 2017, 8:29 AM

I don't get a chance to post much anymore as I'm tied up with work but wanted to share a quick thought this morning...in this age of constant transfers and thinking of me Kelly Bryant is a breath of fresh air. How many kids coming out of high school rated highly by the boards would sit for two years and hear how great this guy is in front of him? Kids today move from team to team for less reasons than Kelly could have easily moved on from Clemson. We would have understood....you're sitting behind the best player in school history...you're sitting behind a first round NFL draft pick...you're sitting behind #4. But he didn't. His patience and willingness to devote himself to getting better is something amazing. More than ever we need examples like Kelly Bryant in this world for our kids. Son...you're not getting to play let's stick it out and get better and let's point to #2 as our example.

Kelly---well done and you're reaping the rewards of your patience. Your #1 fans in ATL.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kelly Bryant.....kid amazes me just as much as Watson did

Sep 18, 2017, 8:33 AM

well said. KB deserves cudos for that. Another thing that probably speaks to the culture there too. Right kid, right place, and willing to wait for the right time

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's a Junior.

Sep 18, 2017, 8:45 AM

He didn't particularly sit for two years. He has increased his skill level beyond anything we predicted. I knew he was good and that he would be a great QB but they wouldn't let him throw the ball much until he became the starter.

It was a little like having a birthday party. You know it's coming but have no idea you are getting a red '63 Split Window Corvette.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Easy to think it is Watson

Sep 18, 2017, 8:56 AM

at first glance. He might live up to Watson's prediction that he can be even better. He's big and fast and certainly got the arm. Good attitude too.

What better mentor for quarterback than Watson.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic