Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kelly Bryant is the biggest difference in Bama-Clemson III
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Kelly Bryant is the biggest difference in Bama-Clemson III

Dec 14, 2017, 1:48 PM

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2017/12/13/16763216/clemson-alabama-2017-game-preview-kelly-bryant

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kelly Bryant is the biggest difference in Bama-Clemson III

Dec 14, 2017, 2:04 PM

Serious question....who's is plan B? Win or lose Bama's gonna go Kerryon Johnson on Bryant's a$$. Either Uga or Oklahoma could be setting pretty in Atlanta. Always possible but doubtful your #2 could guide Cu to a win in the natty.

Dec 14, 2017, 2:07 PM

Until this year I though UGA was an all women's school.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2017, 2:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Kelly Bryant is the biggest difference in Bama-Clemson III ]

Clemson says bring it and stop singing about it. Gladly Clemson will match our best against with what everybody believes to be their best. Clemson players and coaches aren't scared of any team, after all it's just FB, and our guys know how it's played and how to win playing it, and you will never see a Clemson player play dirty like most do trying to defeat us!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 17, 2017, 8:41 PM

Y'all saying other people play dirty, didn't y'all have a linebacker grabbing players crouches last year

Dec 14, 2017, 2:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Kelly Bryant is the biggest difference in Bama-Clemson III ]

Welcome to TNet. You must be new here.

Dec 14, 2017, 2:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Kelly Bryant is the biggest difference in Bama-Clemson III ]

Did someone just hear a faint sound of a Chihuahua yapping. Guess it forgot we beat AU before they did, without losing to them first like them or Bama.

the good thing is... if we play UGA...

Dec 14, 2017, 2:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Kelly Bryant is the biggest difference in Bama-Clemson III ]

we could go to plan C and be fine

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Weak sauce!

Dec 14, 2017, 2:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Kelly Bryant is the biggest difference in Bama-Clemson III ]

Your hope is Bama takes out our qb? That's what you are relying on? A mighty big IF your dawgz can make it to the championship game your hope is it's not Clemson with a healthy Kelly Bryant? Sounds to me like you a smarter dawggy than many think.You actually know the only reason why UGA beat Auburn was because Au didn't have their rb healthy after the Bama game.Cujos to you lol.

Now to answer your question our "next man up" ain't just a catch phrase.HJ would step in and lead us to the finish line.

GO TIGERS!!!LEAVE NO DOUBT!!!!!

Worry about your team and we'll worry about ours

Dec 14, 2017, 2:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Kelly Bryant is the biggest difference in Bama-Clemson III ]

also, OU is going to curb stomp UGA. I'd say they win by 3 scores minimum.

Re: Worry about your team and we'll worry about ours

Dec 14, 2017, 6:21 PM

Why do you say this? It would not hurt my feelings would we knock off Oklahoma, but I dont see them beating UGa.

Maybe the officials will grow a pair and make the...

Dec 14, 2017, 3:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Kelly Bryant is the biggest difference in Bama-Clemson III ]

obvious targeting calls this year. Yeah, we know your team is trashy and would sell their mama's aszes to a french hoarhouse to win this game. That's not going to help.

The question is whether or not you have the talent and development to play for four quarters with the nation's best team.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Considering how far up we will be in the score column

Dec 14, 2017, 3:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Kelly Bryant is the biggest difference in Bama-Clemson III ]

I'm pretty sure KB will get the 2nd half of the Bama game off to rest up for the following week.

No worries.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rather play Okies, more points in stopping Mayfield***

Dec 14, 2017, 3:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Kelly Bryant is the biggest difference in Bama-Clemson III ]

Re: Rather play Okies, more points in stopping Mayfield***

Dec 14, 2017, 4:11 PM

Not mentioning that we already have Mayfield shell shocked!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2017, 4:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Kelly Bryant is the biggest difference in Bama-Clemson III ]

So you're saying win or lose Kelly Bryant is getting knocked out of the game? The same way Deshaun Watson was knocked out both of the last two times we played them?

Worry about getting a lick on Baker Mayfield before you worry about your lack of a pass rush getting to face Clemson.

You just earned yourself another TD.??***

Dec 17, 2017, 8:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Kelly Bryant is the biggest difference in Bama-Clemson III ]

Dec 17, 2017, 11:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Kelly Bryant is the biggest difference in Bama-Clemson III ]

CU - ALABAMA is the national championship game

winner will waltz to trophy

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2017, 2:13 PM

The comments are always that if Clemson can do this or that, they have a chance to win. I say if Bama can stop Clemson from doing their this or that, Bama stands a chance to win but, they will have to stop Clemson's whole team, or Bama may not have a chance!!!

Dec 14, 2017, 2:25 PM

Biggest challenge for Bama will be putting points on the board against Clemson's defense.

They've struggled against good defenses.

Dec 14, 2017, 4:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Kelly Bryant is the biggest difference in Bama-Clemson III ]

I noticed that more in 2015 and 2016. I wish I could find it but they had Notre Dame HC Brian Kelly on the endless pregame show leading up to the Clemson v Bama Rd 1. And all of the ESPN guys were Bama will this, Bama will that. And Kelly stopped them and said hey, I've played these guys! They believe they will always win. They are talented and legit. Bama is for real, so is Clemson. They stared blankly for a few secs then opened their hymnals to sing more Saban praises. Same song and dance last year before we beat them. This year, it seems 50/50 from what I see. This article is definitely Bama leaning. But on TV and other articles it seems even mix of who needs to do what to stop who...not just can Clemson do this to stop Bama. Just my perception.

Renfrow, Tide's "public enemy No. 1"

Dec 14, 2017, 3:46 PM

what means this game could come down to how well Bryant executes on third downs. And he still has Alabama’s public enemy No. 1: Renfrow. In Round 2, the former walk-on caught 10 balls for 92 yards and a pair of scores, including the game-winner, and while he’s the second leading receiver behind Deon Cain, he’s the key to the third-down strategy.

He runs excellent routes and can catch well, so teams have to account for him. Clemson takes advantage of this by moving him around to help Bryant identify matchups to attack:

Re: Renfrow, Tide's "public enemy No. 1"

Dec 14, 2017, 4:07 PM

And I would send Renfrow every down, and when they se we're not throwing the ball to him, hit him in wide open space, boom yowwww!!!

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic