Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kelly Bryant
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

Kelly Bryant

Oct 13, 2019, 5:08 PM

I watched some of the Missouri game on Saturday and the announcers made a point to say that Bryant had previously been at Clemson.The other announcer said Missouri coach had told them that he had a difficult time getting Kelly’s trust because of a trust issue he had when at Clemson.They said the coach said Kelly would comment on it when the season is over.That should be interesting

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kelly Bryant

Oct 13, 2019, 5:09 PM

KB sounds like a cry baby.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2019, 5:27 PM

I heard that too. That biased announcer was clearly on Bryant's side and said things were not as rosy as everyone made it out to be. Actually insinuated that Clemson was hiding the truth. Then followed that up by saying Bryant did not get a championship ring. Well, he quit on his team. He does not deserve one. Announcers like this should not be allowed as a broadcaster. He brings up negative things without giving the other side a rebuttal. Cheap, cheap reporting.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bryant had already signed his FAA w/ MIZZOU

Oct 13, 2019, 5:38 PM

in December of 2018.

Oct 13, 2019, 8:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Kelly Bryant ]

2000® said:

I heard that too. That biased announcer was clearly on Bryant's side and said things were not as rosy as everyone made it out to be. Actually insinuated that Clemson was hiding the truth. Then followed that up by saying Bryant did not get a championship ring. Well, he quit on his team. He does not deserve one. Announcers like this should not be allowed as a broadcaster. He brings up negative things without giving the other side a rebuttal. Cheap, cheap reporting.

No way we would have beat Alabama with KB as quarterback. We may not have even beat Notre Dame.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With Kelly Bryant as QB we were blown out by Bama.

Oct 13, 2019, 8:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Kelly Bryant ]

With Trevor as our QB we blew out an even better Bama team the next year.

The offense was much more productive when Trevor was in the game. KB cannot consistently stretch the field. The coaches made the right choice and gave him an opportunity to preserve his senior year. I don’t know what his problem is. Trevor is a much better QB. The staff made the best decision for the team. I hate that an individual’s feelings got hurt but to continue on like this especially when the TEAM reaped the benefits of the staff’s decision is beyond ridiculous. I’m beginning to think that KB is another self absorbed athlete with an over inflated opinion of his abilities.

Flip the ###### for a minute. What if the staff did not make the change? What if they felt obligated by blind loyalty to continue to start KB? What if we didn’t win a national championship last year because of it. How would Christian Wilkins and those guys that came back to win a national championship feel about that? If KB throws our staff under the bus then KB has made this all about him and I have lost all respect for him as a football player.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kelly Bryant- just a hatchet job w /o repercussions

Oct 13, 2019, 5:23 PM

he thinks. but if he goes after former coaches it will hurt any NFL chances he has. if the trust issue was such a thing how come all his buddies played better w TL. That should have torn the team apart and ruined the season. No he is just upset and lashing out.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At this point, it's just MIZZOU coach

Oct 13, 2019, 5:24 PM

trying to take credit for KB doing well.

KB did great in 2017, he's just not a National Championship type QB.

Re: At this point, it's just MIZZOU coach

Oct 13, 2019, 5:36 PM

MrTTmt - well said and I agree 100%. Too many people in their feelings about KB. He did his time at Clemson and is an alum. He is gone; end of story. He said some stuff on the way out that he shouldn't have in my opinion. But, the kid is good. He is a decent QB; but as you said, not one who will beat tight window giving defenses.
The coaches knew that b/c they would have defended KB exactly how Bama did. KB could beat most opponents( which is where he's right ). But, Clemson's team goal doesn't stop at winning most of the games! KB and TF are examples of kids that need to know: "nothing is promised"! Whoever is going to be the most effective toward obtaining the bottom line will get the opportunity.
What's crazy for both of them: "they had their opportunity"! Many instances if someone were truly done wrong: "they never get a chance"! They both especially KB had it and didn't take advantage and that's not anybody's fault including his; but coaches/bosses have to make decisions based on "big picture goals". Sometimes personal goals will be negatively affected; but it's a reality check. Sometimes your best isn't good enough.

KB is at Missouri. I wish him well; but not dwelling on him.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2019, 5:27 PM

I was watching when they said that too. It sounds like KB is going to tell a completely different story than what was said happened after the season. He’s probably going to say he was promised he would be the starter all year and was lied to or something crazy like that. Who knows, but it is going to create drama. That I do know.

Oct 13, 2019, 6:02 PM

I was thinking it had to do with him saying we played players or something. If he said now he took money then his eligibility would be lost therefor I concluded that’s what he was waiting until after the season

Probably “racism”

Oct 13, 2019, 5:28 PM

It’s a Missouri thing.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Oct 13, 2019, 5:32 PM

You have to understand the game you were watching was on the SEC Network. In 2017 I’m sure they were criticizing unbeaten Clemson for having a limited QB in KB.

Who cares?????***

Oct 13, 2019, 5:42 PM

Re: Who cares?????***

Oct 13, 2019, 5:56 PM

Tiger77 said:

Exactly! Kelly has a big ego, and it hurt when he found out that common sense picked Trevor to be the starting QB.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who cares?????***

Oct 13, 2019, 9:27 PM [ in reply to Who cares?????*** ]

Tiger77 said:

Amen, idiot trying to stir the pot for attention.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2019, 5:43 PM

FWIW, Those same goons said he was poised to play in the NFL, but needed to work on his mid to intermediate throws.... Hmmm. I wonder if they then thought he was an NFL caliber QB while playing in the terrible ACC?

Watching the way Kelly B acted...

Oct 13, 2019, 5:55 PM

at the Mizzou spring game told me all I needed to know about him. He is an immature, entitled twit. He “trusted” that since he had “waited his turn”, he was entitled to the starting job at Clemson regardless of what TL16 did. Quarterbacks have to be smarter than that.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hey, cole stoudt stepped aside for DW4.

Oct 13, 2019, 6:16 PM

and ended up being a superstar beating Oklahoma.

And Kelly B

Oct 13, 2019, 9:32 PM

never rose above Nick Schuessler on the depth chart... so there’s that.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m not going to trash talk KB because if something a broadcaster

Oct 13, 2019, 6:14 PM

Said.

They really outdid themselves yesterday with their garbage comments. If KB says something at the end of the season, I’ll judge then. Until then it’s just a moron broadcaster running his mouth.

null

I’m not going to trash talk KB because if something a broadcaster

Oct 13, 2019, 6:14 PM

Said.

They really outdid themselves yesterday with their garbage comments. If KB says something at the end of the season, I’ll judge then. Until then it’s just a moron broadcaster running his mouth.

null

There was absolutely a trust issue...

Oct 13, 2019, 6:16 PM

I never trusted KB at QB.

Oct 13, 2019, 7:00 PM

These man crushes are just difficult to get over huh?

Oct 13, 2019, 7:51 PM

Maria Taylor now coaches at Missouri...?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2019, 8:02 PM

They should interview Clemson fans like myself. I didn’t trust KB to be able to make a 10 yard pass. Never could trust him to do it. End quote

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2019, 8:45 PM

Wow - how stupid is that !! Was the announcer Maria ...lol ... Doesn’t make any sense re gaining his trust ?!? Why would he wait until after the season to comment - like he’s got something earth shattering to say .... Thought our coaches bent way over backwards to give Bryant every chance possible....

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

he doesnt have a case

Oct 13, 2019, 9:35 PM

offense was sputtering in the GT game when he lost his job

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who?***

Oct 13, 2019, 9:50 PM

Oct 13, 2019, 10:45 PM

I wonder if it had to do with Chad Morris.

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic