»
Topic: Karla Hoover from Clemson SC now pitching for LSU in their softball game vs Texas AM.
Replies: 9   Last Post: Apr 23, 2018 11:36 AM by: deroberts
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

Karla Hoover from Clemson SC now pitching for LSU in their softball game vs Texas AM.

Posted: Apr 22, 2018 6:59 PM

I never knew we lost such an awesome athlete because we didn't have a team at the time assuming she would've attended Clemson! Glad to know we are soon to field a softball team.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

you're just now discovering this?

[1]
Posted: Apr 22, 2018 7:08 PM

She is the daughter of our former volleyball coach Joleen Hoover. She always used to come around to the Vball games.

It feels like she's been pitching for LSU forever. I thought she was a senior like 2 years ago.

i remember her mother well. Ty for letting me know.

Posted: Apr 22, 2018 7:11 PM

Ty

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: you're just now discovering this?

[3]
Posted: Apr 22, 2018 7:34 PM

not everyone knows lsu softball roster

2018 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

i believe her name is Carley Hoover.

Posted: Apr 22, 2018 9:42 PM

And I wish we had started our softball program 5 years ago. What fun it would be to have Carley and Jolene wearing Tiger orange.

Re: Karla Hoover from Clemson SC now pitching for LSU in their softball game vs Texas AM.

Posted: Apr 22, 2018 10:13 PM

Pretty sure she went to Stanford right outta HS. Not sure how she ended up in LSU, maybe mom’s job, maybe just transferred.

Re: Karla Hoover from Clemson SC now pitching for LSU in their softball game vs Texas AM.

Posted: Apr 23, 2018 11:26 AM

She went straight to LSU, per their website's stats.

2018 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Apr 22, 2018 10:44 PM

Can't wait for our softball team!

2018 student level member

Posted: Apr 23, 2018 9:24 AM

When Clemson announced that they were starting a softball program she came out and said that she would have gone to Clemson had they had a program. The softball program has about 5 really good recruits already one of which is a pitcher that could have gone to any school in the country and decided to come to Clemson and redshirt the first year. It helps that her granddad played QB under Coach Howard and her parents m Clemson I see them competing the first year and taking FSU's place at the top of the conference within 3 years. Go Tigers.

military_donation.jpg

Posted: Apr 23, 2018 11:36 AM

YALL KNOW YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT A SPORT THAT WILL BE TAKING UP PARKING IN LOT 4. LOL

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 9  
Clemson Gear
Clemson Gear

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Texas A&M
FOR SALE: 10 tickets ordered through IPTAY. Won't know exact location until tickets are released. Asking $300 ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1724 people have read this post