»
Topic: Kansas home cooking, 35-2 FT advantage. Wow
Replies: 6   Last Post: Feb 17, 2018 10:09 PM by: longtallsam®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

Kansas home cooking, 35-2 FT advantage. Wow

Posted: Feb 17, 2018 8:29 PM

2018 white level member

Home cooking?

Posted: Feb 17, 2018 8:41 PM

Was it ku home cooking when wvu lost a big lead at home this season and lost big leads to ku the last few times they've played?

wvu relied on the 3 all night, and when it stopped dropping in, they struggled. At the same time, they couldn't azubuke.

Yes, I felt that it should have been a foul against Azubuke, but where was wvu's defense to allow ku something like a 15-0 run?

Re: Kansas home cooking, 35-2 FT advantage. Wow

Posted: Feb 17, 2018 8:50 PM

That is very common in the Big 12. In the ACC, the refs have two teams to protect annually. In the Big 12, it is just Kansas. The Jayhawks routinely get drilled as a higher seed in the NCAA tournament when the officials aren't protecting them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: We could use a little of that "home cooking" tomorrow*

Posted: Feb 17, 2018 8:51 PM

nm

Posted: Feb 17, 2018 9:11 PM

Par for the course in Lawrence. Nothing new. Say what you will about style of play, shots taken, etc, there is no valid explanation for a 31 (pre-technicals) to 2 disparity in FT attempts between two evenly matched teams. Arguing otherwise is laughable.

Posted: Feb 17, 2018 9:57 PM

I did not see they game and while that does seem to be a lot if Kansas was driving a lot and WVU was not I could understand it.

Almost like us in Chapel Hill!***

Posted: Feb 17, 2018 10:09 PM

2018 white level member

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Louisville
FOR SALE: CU vs. Louisville - 4 GREAT aisle tickets ($200 each). Tickets are on the North side of stadium, Low...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1883 people have read this post