»
Topic: KB's response is emotional, not logical
Replies: 4   Last Post: Sep 26, 2018 11:05 AM by: BigCUFan®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

KB's response is emotional, not logical

Posted: Sep 26, 2018 10:49 AM

You have to approach it that way. He is factually incorrect to say he was "not given a fair shot." As far as "it feels like a smack in the face" goes, well, I can't help how he feels. I'm sorry he interprets it that way.

As far as transferring... wouldn't he be doing what he accuses TL of doing? He didn't wait behind a QB at that school and "earn" his place there by waiting.

I get it, this sucks for him personally. I thought he was mature enough to handle it with family and friends, but I was wrong. Whining to the media makes him look bad because the facts simply don't support him and the feelings are emotions that he is working through.

I do wish him best of luck and recognize what he did for our team last year and this year (aTm game, especially). Just... behave like the Clemson man you have been for 4 years on your way out...

Whoever is counseling him...

Posted: Sep 26, 2018 10:55 AM

is giving him bad advice.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Whoever is counseling him...

Posted: Sep 26, 2018 10:59 AM

Yea, and who are you to say?

or perhaps...

Posted: Sep 26, 2018 11:05 AM

he's not listening to anyone and his statements and actions are based purely on emotion rather than rational thought and logic, and therein lies the problem.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: KB's response is emotional, not logical

Posted: Sep 26, 2018 11:04 AM

I agree. Very surprised he is leaving. I know he wants to play QB but I think he should start learning WR. If not needed at QB in other games he could redshirt and play a whole season at WR. Best chance at NFL in my opinion.

Either way, best of luck to him. I hate it lol but Lawrence the real deal. Yall making the right move.

Replies: 4  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
572 people have read this post