»
Topic: KB’s decision about his future is likely based on how confident he is in himself
Replies: 3   Last Post: Sep 25, 2018 10:47 PM by: 4paws81
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3  

KB’s decision about his future is likely based on how confident he is in himself

Posted: Sep 25, 2018 10:38 PM

Although Dabo clearly stated that the QB depth chart change was only for this week, it’s a clear endorsement of TL as the better option to win. As it should be.

Kelly can see what’s been going on from the sideline when Trevor’s in the game; the accuracy, zip on the ball, exploiting the middle of the field, garnering more respect of the passing game. His play albeit in limited action has been an immediate catalyst for the offense.

So proud of KB as a Tiger, but In my view this really isn’t that complicated.

Does he truly believe he is or can be a better quarterback than Trevor or not? My own amateur eyes suggest that he is not and that he’s also likely platued as a passer.

So in short if he truly believes he’s the better QB, he’ll stay and fight to win he position. If he doesn’t believe that, he’s likely going to request the redshirt and transfer.

Missing practice again today unfortunately suggests the latter, but we’ll all see tomorrow I suppose.

2018 purple level member

I don't think this has anything to do with KB's confidence

[2]
Posted: Sep 25, 2018 10:41 PM

or belief in himself. He is a confident player, which is why he is a valuable team leader. But no amount of confidence is going to make him a better quarterback than Trevor Lawrence. I don't say that to be mean. Kelly just doesn't have the physical skills in the passing game to get him there. If he did, I suspect that he would've already developed those skills by now.

2018 white level member

Re: I don't think this has anything to do with KB's confidence

[1]
Posted: Sep 25, 2018 10:44 PM

Completely agree Judge-

2018 purple level member

Re: I don't think this has anything to do with KB's confidence

Posted: Sep 25, 2018 10:47 PM

TL has a skills that are rare and once in a generation.

Replies: 3  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
820 people have read this post