Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
K.. this is NOT cool JackLeg.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

K.. this is NOT cool JackLeg.

Feb 14, 2014, 6:08 PM

Letting these Clowns get back in the game, take the lead.. Pathetic. Seriously, Ive had enough of his crap. He is the WORST third base coach. He has F'ed us for years. I do NOT want to only take two from these GOOFS from EMU. I want them all.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Already started...Geez!***

Feb 14, 2014, 6:10 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Doesn't take long. Ha!***

Feb 14, 2014, 6:29 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Re: K.. this is NOT cool JackLeg.

Feb 14, 2014, 6:11 PM

didnt take long for the slugs to slither from under their rock.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Speaking of...***

Feb 14, 2014, 9:34 PM

FIRE SABAN!!!***

Feb 14, 2014, 6:11 PM

I wont be happy with a 40 win season.

Feb 14, 2014, 6:15 PM

Im kinda hoping for a 45-50 win season.. and Omaha. Its our freaking time. Like, you cant be serious. Leggett? He has run his course. I don't know why.. and I will Get blasted for this. Realise, this is the first game.. but, I want better. EMU does not deserve to win here.. I mean, when is enough enough? we have injuries, we are young.. I guess. But, seriously. Pulling Gossett after 76 pitches?! it is the first game.. but come on!

Re: I wont be happy with a 40 win season.

Feb 14, 2014, 6:43 PM

You are an absolute water head I wish idiots like you would get your posting rights taken. We have a hall of fame coach tat has taken us to Omaha time and time again

Re: FIRE SABAN!!!***

Feb 14, 2014, 6:15 PM [ in reply to FIRE SABAN!!!*** ]

dot com

If you have had enough...

Feb 14, 2014, 6:14 PM

then why bother even keeping up with the games. I am sure as a student, you can find something to do because you certainly are not at the game

Re: If you have had enough...

Feb 14, 2014, 6:16 PM

I would be, and I plan on attending plenty more games. Don't give me wrong, I will not give up. But I don't want to lose to these clowns.

Re: If you have had enough...

Feb 14, 2014, 6:21 PM

bufoon

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not sure if the game is on TV

Feb 14, 2014, 6:18 PM

But it's gotta be at least the bottom of the 2nd in the very first game of the season and you already want him gone? You need counseling.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Re: I'm not sure if the game is on TV

Feb 14, 2014, 6:20 PM

Top 7th. I don't want him gone, But. Its time for us to take our rightfull place back in Omaha. This is a team who did hit .300 last year but finished middle of the road MAC. we should not lose to them. we have so much coming back, end of the season.. we are out of the regional. Which, I have had the unfortunate privlage of attending in Cootlumbia the past couple of years. feel free to call me out. I just thought we expect better. I know, 1 down.. 59 to go.. but, why except this?

Bro, do you even english language??***

Feb 14, 2014, 6:51 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Re: I'm not sure if the game is on TV

Feb 14, 2014, 10:16 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm not sure if the game is on TV ]

You spew a bunch of garbage. Any person with half a brain could have come in and done what jack did with the program. Which is nothing, zilch, nada. At least Bill won conference championships. The guy has killed CU baseball and we all sit here and take it every single year. When is enough enough? Apparently losing EMU is acceptable now. Whats next? Losing to Presbyterian.....oh wait

D@mmit man! Get a hold of yourself!

Feb 14, 2014, 6:34 PM

nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: D@mmit man! Get a hold of yourself!

Feb 14, 2014, 9:50 PM

Jack is actually a good to great coach, match his résumé versus the rst of DI coaches and he is top notch, not his problem SC has become a National power with two NC's in his tenure, he still is amongst the top ten coaches nationally in wins and programs, he has had a tough row to hoe so to speak, the ACC is the best in CBB, and SC has been right there as well lately, he still is doing a great job.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic