Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just when you thought you wouldn't run into delusional Irish
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Just when you thought you wouldn't run into delusional Irish

Sep 29, 2015, 10:35 PM

MCC decides to show up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y69Os8Uto0

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just when you thought you wouldn't run into delusional Irish

Sep 29, 2015, 10:40 PM

Is that a woman? Sounds like a woman

HRT will get that beard going in six years or so.***

Sep 29, 2015, 10:44 PM

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How does someone simultaneously look 25 and 12?***

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Before this Master Dou*he Transitioned to a Woman

Sep 29, 2015, 10:51 PM

He was the Backup Punter once in a Powder Puff game. Good Lord, he looks like he (she) got beaten by a Sissy Stick!

Fetal Alcohol Sspectrum Disorder

Sep 29, 2015, 11:39 PM [ in reply to How does someone simultaneously look 25 and 12?*** ]

nm

Re: How does someone simultaneously look 25 and 12?***

Sep 30, 2015, 4:50 AM [ in reply to How does someone simultaneously look 25 and 12?*** ]

I dunno... ask Leonardo DeCaprio?

Beta...***

Omega***

Sep 29, 2015, 10:45 PM

Funniest when he said our fans feel entitled. From a fan

Sep 29, 2015, 10:50 PM

of the most entitled school and fan base in the history of college football.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Over/Under 99.9%...

Sep 29, 2015, 10:52 PM

This guy goes into hiding after this game?

This punk has surpassed Bret Bielema as having the most...

Sep 29, 2015, 11:03 PM

punchable face on the planet, with Patrick Reed a not too distant third. I don't have tickets to the game and I live in Florida, but I would gladly drive 9 hours to take a picture of this pansy after the ### whippin that is "bestowed" upon this piece of leprechaun dung...his wittle teary-eyed countenance would be prolifically plastered on the interwebs for all to enjoy...Go Tigers!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You will always be in the right if you treat others as you want to be treated!

Is that Pat from SNL?***

Sep 29, 2015, 11:11 PM

Well then....

Sep 29, 2015, 11:11 PM

...the rest of this year's ND opposition might as well just forfeit their games right now. There's no use going through the motions. Save the money and the jet fuel, it's already been determined...boo le hoo...sniff sniff

MCC, if you are reading this...your juvenile little rant here..I promise you this is EXACTLY how Brian Kelly is prepping his boys for the game. Arrogant and ignorant. We're just going to win, just because Knute and Gipper and Rudy all said so.

Where do you get this Clemson doesn't win big games crap? 4 - 10+ win seasons in a row, HQ wins over Auburn, Ohio St, LSU, Georgia, Oklahoma doesn't seem to count, why? Those guys said the exact same things. EXACT!!

Keep it up Pal. Ignorance is bliss...until you get HIT IN THE TEETH..!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

oh,dear

Sep 29, 2015, 11:23 PM

His parents must be so proud of the erudite discourse their tuition money is producing.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

+1 for using the word erudite...

Sep 29, 2015, 11:25 PM

..completely appropriately in this context

He did admit that SCAR has been one of the shittiest programs ever...

Sep 29, 2015, 11:25 PM

But six years to beat them? Try year 1 princess. Can't wait to wipe the field with them.

Sep 29, 2015, 11:29 PM

Was this guy jerkin off during the whole video? Sirius question! Domers are incredibly paranoid and obviously feel threatened this week. There's a consistent theme from the players and fans that screams entitlement because they are ND. guess what...We don't give a chit, and we plan on whooping that Shamrock A$$ this Saturday night. Domers have no idea what's coming their way.

Savage Tiger made this guy his beech while they

Sep 30, 2015, 12:06 AM

were in county jail. That's why he has such a plaintive tone to his voice and is girlishly emotional....he misses him sum Savage.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Savage Tiger made this guy his beech while they

Sep 30, 2015, 1:39 AM

Are you saying, He asked for piggyback rides and savage made him squeal like one?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The guy is in LOVE with Rudy.....

Sep 30, 2015, 1:11 AM

Nm

Sep 30, 2015, 1:38 AM

Wow, first, I love the detailed breakdown of the game from a guy that I seriously doubt has ever played a down. That's John Madden worthy man.
Second, I didn't know Dwight from "The Office" was at ND. But seriously, while as a Marine I am somewhat impressed by the amount of vulgar language this little ###### Nozzle used ( Come see us when your testicles drop and we can sign ya up kid) I would actually think that he could make his point without all the profanity.
When was the last Big ND win. Lost to FSU last year. In fact wasn't it like 5 in a row to end the regular season? Talking Big games? Man I said during the Domers run to the Natty Game that Bama was gonna smoke them, because ND got the gift of a crappy Michigan team, a USC on kiffin decline, and every other school was crappe'. And then got worked like a Hotlanta street walker on the 1st of the month. So to close. We may lose, sure I'm a smart enough fan to realize ND has talent, not parrot what his BF Chet said at the Starbucks last week, but at least at the end of the day, we never had a player with a fake dead gf/bf etc. I'm out Yall......

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WOW. That young lady really has her panties in a wad, she needs some

Sep 30, 2015, 4:19 AM
E. Post.jpg(2.7 K)

None of the boys are gonna want to take her home to meet the parents with that potty mouth.

Message was edited by: blackrivertiger®

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She's fat and ugly.

Sep 30, 2015, 5:07 AM

She wouldn't be my first fat and ugly. Definite maybe.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2015, 6:38 AM

LOL I cant believe I watched the whole thing. Some nerd sitting in his dorm room talking to himself trying to convince himself ND is better in every facet of the game against Clemson is hilarious. I wonder if he was waiting for his boyfriend to show up and was running out of time. The boy "doesnt know whats coming", thats for sure. We should cut him some slack, however. He probably STILL gets beat up every day for being the stupid little nerd he is.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was wondering what happened to Flounder from Animal House***

Sep 30, 2015, 9:35 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic