Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just watched the ‘17 ACC championship with Miami
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Just watched the ‘17 ACC championship with Miami

Dec 15, 2019, 4:32 AM

Kelly B played a good game. I had forgotten that he was really good at times, the Sugar Bowl fiasco had clouded my mind. Not to mention the way he pulled chocks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: Just watched the ‘17 ACC championship with Miami

Dec 15, 2019, 5:07 AM

The Louisville game that year was probably his best game. He had his moments, seemed he often couldn't make the easy throws. He was still a decent college QB, just not a next level guy I wouldn't think

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kelly was a very talented player who contributed to

Dec 15, 2019, 8:00 AM

our program.

I'm certain Dabo's decision replacing him as our starter was difficult at best, free from any malintent. However, our HC's job is to win football games, utilizing the best possible players. I believe he made the right decision regarding Kelly and Trevor.

And I had no ill feelings toward Kelly when he departed, continuing to wish him best regards and success in all his ventures.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just watched the ‘17 ACC championship with Miami

Dec 15, 2019, 8:29 AM

KB is a good college QB. Made a lot of plays with his legs but throwing the ball was an iffy proposition. The real problem was againsr elite teams like Bama who could contain the run and make him beat them with his arm. Wish him the best and hope he gets an opportunity at the next level at some position

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic