»
Topic: Just wanted to update and thank ya'll for the prayers sent..
Replies: 7   Last Post: Jan 26, 2021, 4:05 PM by: TigerLinks®
[ Tiger Boards - Amphitheatre ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

Just wanted to update and thank ya'll for the prayers sent..

emoji_events [12]
Posted: Jan 26, 2021, 9:56 AM

Friend of RB was discharged from the hospital yesterday. Without getting into a lot of medical details, from what I am being told COVID caused his heart muscle tissue to become inflamed and nearly caused heart failure.

He's seriously weakened and says he feels like someone hit him in the chest, but alive.

We are still uncertain about what the short-term/medium term prognosis is---there is still much we need to learn about COVID and how it impacts the heart......please keep him in your prayers as he begins his road to recovery.

-RB

2021 white level member link

May 6, 2020: "I know I went to Clemson and got a degree, prob more than you ever did. And I bet my IQ is higher than yours too !" sociologycoot843

Covid is being found to cause many post virus associated

[4]
Posted: Jan 26, 2021, 10:08 AM

symptoms. It is called Post COVID syndrome.

I had Cosotchondritis after Covid, increased Liver enzymes(off the charts beyond what a Hepatitis patient has) and chilling without fever. I also have developed severe brain fog, phantom smells and lethargy. I can awake in the a.m. feeling "normal" and 3 hours later I am exhausted.

Hope your friend continues to recover.

https://www.eatthis.com/covid-19-signs/?utm_source=msn&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=msn-feed

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg link

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Covid is being found to cause many post virus associated

[2]
Posted: Jan 26, 2021, 10:21 AM

Man I'm truly sorry to read that. I contracted COVID back in April of this year and I guess I'm one of the "lucky" ones...no lasting symptoms other than some fatigue, but that gradually disappeared by June.

Hope you get back on your feet.

May 6, 2020: "I know I went to Clemson and got a degree, prob more than you ever did. And I bet my IQ is higher than yours too !" sociologycoot843

Thanks RB.

[2]
Posted: Jan 26, 2021, 10:31 AM

COVID sucked while I had it but it wasn't unbearable. Terrible headache and the feeling of water up in my sinus was the worst. The flu symptoms were something I just had to let pass like any other sickness.

I didn't realize it would cause lasting issues. I am just ready to "wake up" from the sleepy fog that seems to have grabbed me.

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg link

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Just wanted to update and thank ya'll for the prayers sent..

[2]
Posted: Jan 26, 2021, 10:18 AM

Hope your friend recovers fully very soon.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg link

Hate to hear that RB, that really sux, kinda scary

[1]
Posted: Jan 26, 2021, 12:04 PM

I had COVID in November, nothing too scary but I'm just now getting my smell and taste back, took forever. Prayers to you guys.

In my prayers

[1]
Posted: Jan 26, 2021, 1:44 PM

link

Re: Just wanted to update and thank ya'll for the prayers sent..

Posted: Jan 26, 2021, 4:05 PM

Great that he is out of the hospital and hopefully will eventually make a full recovery. I'll sure keep him in my prayers!

military_donation.jpg link

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 LOWER Level season tickets in Sec T, row W. $875ea. Flexible on payment. Located in Greenville.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Amphitheatre ]
Start New Topic
1262 people have read this post