Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just rewatched the USUCK game and ACC Championship game.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Just rewatched the USUCK game and ACC Championship game.

Dec 23, 2017, 3:38 PM

I know. I am board ;) out of my mind. I really do appreciate all the talent we have on the field--both offense and defense. I only have one wish for the offense. I wish the ends and running backs would consider turning inside on some plays. It looks like they are just heading straight for the sideline and it looks like they are leaving some yards on the table. Has anyone else noticed it? Not a biggy, but the sideline is like a tackler and defensive backs are taught that.

Also, did six Miami players get hurt in the first half?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger/Terrier

Re: Just rewatched the USUCK game and ACC Championship game.

Dec 23, 2017, 3:41 PM

Miami should have actually warmed up pregame instead of taunting us at the tunnel. Lol

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just re-watched the coot game as well...

Dec 23, 2017, 4:00 PM

We missed on several big plays in the first half. It could have easily been 35-0 at the half.

Bryant’s INT was because of a bad decision, but T Hig could have fought a lot harder to get to the ball. Freshman mistakes are to be expected; Bryant’s mistake shouldn’t have happened. They were sitting on that underneath route. Too predictable. More downfield throws would open that up.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I just re-watched the coot game as well...

Dec 23, 2017, 8:28 PM

Actually i heard that Higgins ran the route incorrectly and not Bryants fault at all.

Watched that play several times...

Dec 23, 2017, 10:00 PM

It was a bang-bang play right in front of Bryant. The defender had Higgins covered like a glove - so regardless of the route it looked like a bad place to try and force the ball... especially to an inexperienced true freshman. If it had been Hunter, maybe.

Whatever. It didn’t cost us anything that night. Going forward we can’t afford mistakes like that. Anyone who really believes we’re going to roll bama like we did the coots and the miami u turnoverchains has been smoking too much of that Christmas tree skunk weed. Our offense must hit on all cylinders from here on out.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Watched that play several times...

Dec 24, 2017, 7:07 AM

I think if any team can roll tide, it is this one. Now is not the time to take off the gas..keep it going like USC and Miami. A big lead is different than a tight game. I am not saying don’t play subs, but stick to scoring and keeping them from scoring. We have the most talent at Clemson ever. Let the big Tiger eat!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Watched that play several times...

Dec 24, 2017, 7:14 AM

".......stick to scoring and keeping them from scoring......"

Dang, I think you're onto a brilliant strategy!

Did six Miami players get hurt in the first half?

Dec 24, 2017, 7:10 AM

No, that's just a classic Mark Richt tactic. Fake injuries.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic