Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just heard Herbstreit on Mike and Mike.....take that guy out
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Just heard Herbstreit on Mike and Mike.....take that guy out

Sep 20, 2017, 11:02 AM

into the real world of CFB with no colored glasses on and it turns out he's a huge CLemson and

Dabo fan......very complimentary not just of the talent and coaching level, but how CLemson recruits players of good moral standing......that its much as to how a recruit fits into the team concept as the team benefits from his talent.

Whatever the mystery is its working. And as long as the academics continue to far exceed the NCAA minimum....I'm happy with it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Herbstreit has been positive re:Clemson for a while

Sep 20, 2017, 11:11 AM

He might not always pick us to win, but he's been complimentary of the program for several years now. This year he's starting to make more positive comments about the culture too (even during the broadcast of our game against Louisville).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Re: Herbstreit has been positive re:Clemson for a while

Sep 20, 2017, 11:18 AM

We're 73-9 in the last five years or so, we are among the best in the nation at graduating our players, our players mostly stay out of trouble, we're the defending national champions and we rank among the most successful teams in the country in putting players on NFL rosters.

How could anyone with a brain not like us?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coots don't like us.***

Sep 20, 2017, 12:24 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He said anyone with a brain

Sep 20, 2017, 1:10 PM

That automatically excludes bout 99.999% of $CU fans.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

One person on Tnet is paying attention***

Sep 20, 2017, 1:12 PM

The media will build you up and then, boom, tear you down.

Sep 20, 2017, 11:14 AM

But yes Herbie has always kinda liked Clemson I believe dating back to 2006 Gameday.

I'm just saying, it's a business and they would also love to see Clemson crumble.

Exactly...take $CU for example...

Sep 20, 2017, 11:26 AM

After impressive wins against perennial powers NC State and Mizzou (rolling eyes), the stage was set for what was sure to be a 12-0 season, an $EC Championship, a shoe-in Heisman trophy winner, followed by an epic run through the playoffs for the schools first national championship that actually mean something outside the City of Cootlumbia. Everybody is on the bandwagon.

Once short week later, after a fourth consecutive loss to a Kentucky team that struggled with Southern Miss and Eastern Kentucky, the stadium sucks, the concessions suck, the lines in the concession area suck, the music sucks, the coach sucks, the team sucks, Bentley sucks, and the $EC Least sucks.

Welcome back to reality and what is most likely going to be another 5-7 or 6-6 season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Herbstreit on Mike and Mike.

Sep 20, 2017, 11:16 AM

I did/do not know anything about Herbstreit the player or his career at O-31-0, but you could tell from his comments and attitude while describing and discussing our team on the sidelines during the latter stages of the lewisville game Saturday night that he is a person who truly appreciates and admires what our football team has going for it right now. I choose to believe that is a reflection on him, and what he believes, as well.

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

^^^ I 2nd what Billy said!

Sep 20, 2017, 11:44 AM

??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who is he not a fan of? He's riding the high***

Sep 20, 2017, 11:55 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

has nothing to do with with being

Sep 20, 2017, 11:59 AM

"A Clemson fan". He respects and likes good college football and that's what we have been playing now the past 3 seasons.

Remember when The gameday crew couldn't get enough USC during their dominant years? It's cause they were #### good then, just like we are now.

Remember when ESPN threw USC under the bus

Sep 20, 2017, 1:30 PM
unnamed.jpg(62.3 K)

When they went 3-9?

They will do that to us if we slip up.

Everyone respect what Dabo has done here at Clemson.

Sep 20, 2017, 12:07 PM

Some hide it and say nasty things about Clemson and Dabo but we all know that jealousy is a most cruel overlord.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just heard Herbstreit on Mike and Mike.....take that guy out

Sep 20, 2017, 12:21 PM

They went onto to say that our present players give the coaches a head's up, about if a recruit fits our culture or not, once a recruit visits. That if our guys see issues with a recruit our coaching staff will stop recruiting that player. Identying talent first, then fully breaking down that talent's character is the system that we have in tact, and is where we have been so successful in our process.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I believe he said one tine that he would love his son to

Sep 20, 2017, 1:39 PM

play for Dabo one day

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever

Sep 20, 2017, 2:01 PM

All I know is that during a game, if I don't hear praise, I hear criticism. If we win that game, I can usually put it into perspective. If we lose, I take the criticism personally, and keep it in the vault.

I need help.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic