Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just got back from Athens with my daughter
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 3,517

Just got back from Athens with my daughter

May 23, 2019, 7:24 PM

My daughter and I went to UGA today for a college tour. I asked t-net before I left For a suggestion of questions that I could ask the tour guide. I didn’t want to take up too much of the guides time, so I condensed all of the questions into one...it went something like...

It went something like "would you want your daughter to go to school of the most drunken, vile, repugnant leg humpers located in a state constituted to be a prison, where there seems to be alot of these humpers with poor haircuts yelling racist comments to players who would have helped them almost win a national championship for a team whose original mascot was a goat and where classical music consists of two banjos played by one guy drawing up fake punts and one girl with an unfortunate face resembling a butt with teeth?"...

Thanks for the questions and advice. Glad to be home...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just got back from Athens with my daughter

May 23, 2019, 7:32 PM

Took ya all day to set that up aye ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well,

May 23, 2019, 7:36 PM

What was their answer to those very reasonable questions? And was your daughter impressed with their forthrightness?

Re: Well,

May 23, 2019, 7:43 PM

Along the lines of “you’ve got a point..”

We actually had a good time. Big campus. hoping she picks clemson!!

Tell her you'll pay, if she goes to Clemson, but if she goes

May 23, 2019, 8:01 PM

to UGA, she's on her own. That should help her decide, unless she's getting a full scholly!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 23, 2019, 11:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Well, ]

Glad you had a good time - Augusta .... I always enjoyed time spent with my daughter... A true blessing !!

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

May 23, 2019, 7:43 PM [ in reply to Well, ]

Along the lines of “you’ve got a point..”

We actually had a good time. Big campus. hoping she picks clemson!!

May 23, 2019, 7:43 PM

It’s almost not worth the trouble, when you have to sugarcoat it like that.

May 23, 2019, 8:05 PM

What's wrong with the Banjos??

What was the guide's answer?***

May 23, 2019, 8:04 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Truthfully, UGA is very elitist and liberal..

May 23, 2019, 8:30 PM

I went there and got my Masters from UGA only because I got a full ride. Hated it, but I could not turn down the scholarship.

UGA is so brain dead liberal and elitist and I got into it with my professors seemingly on a daily basis. Truly the Berkeley of the east. Athens is a dangerous place and downtown Athens is freakville central. Just honest.

Go to Clemson. Good honest folks at a really good institution

Finally, something sensible from a....

May 23, 2019, 8:45 PM

....dawg. (you thought I was gonna say leg-humper, didn't ya?)

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Truthfully, UGA is very elitist and liberal..

May 23, 2019, 11:13 PM [ in reply to Truthfully, UGA is very elitist and liberal.. ]

May 23, 2019, 11:25 PM [ in reply to Truthfully, UGA is very elitist and liberal.. ]

What a great comment - Bulldog !! I - for some reason - thought you were banned - or - dead - with that pulse ... My bad ... lol

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

May 24, 2019, 2:28 AM [ in reply to Truthfully, UGA is very elitist and liberal.. ]

I guess that is a good way to earn a few TUs!

May 24, 2019, 6:23 AM

what was her answer?***

May 23, 2019, 8:34 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We'll be prayin' for both of you.

May 23, 2019, 9:01 PM

And the tour guide.

May 23, 2019, 9:04 PM

UGA is a very good school and Athens is a helluva lot of fun. My wife went there and graduated a year after I did from Clemson so I spent a lot of weekends there. There are terribly ###### areas and crime but over all it’s a good place. It’s expanded like crazy just like Clemson has. Their football fans are some of the worst though. That’s a fact. No hospitality and very prone to property damage.

May 23, 2019, 9:13 PM

Agreed . I too went to grad school there . Clark County has one of the highest poverty rates in the south . Check out tent city right off the highway. Props to Mark Richt who fed those folks for years there

May 23, 2019, 11:01 PM

That has the funny.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 3,517
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic