»
Topic: Just downloaded 107.5 the game
Replies: 8   Last Post: Feb 13, 2018 2:08 PM by: CUStyles®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

Just downloaded 107.5 the game

Posted: Feb 13, 2018 1:02 PM

From my app store,does anyone ever listen to this station in the Columbia area?

Re: Just downloaded 107.5 the game

Posted: Feb 13, 2018 1:11 PM

Living here in Elgin they are just a bunch of Gamecock fans crowing about how they lose games or they are God's Gift to athletics when they win.

I listen to get a good laugh after they lose or beat Little Sister Mary School of Pediatrics.

Sad State of Fandom of you ever want to hear them.

For the last 2 days all they have talked about is the Missouri

Posted: Feb 13, 2018 1:26 PM

AD owing USuCk an apology for accusing them of making racial slurs and spitting at the Mizzo players during a women’s basketball game.

Has USuCk ever apologized for accusing Clemson of racial slurs before the 2016 game? And for throwing water bottles at our players last year?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: For the last 2 days all they have talked about is the Missouri

Posted: Feb 13, 2018 1:28 PM

I love hearing the Chickens whine and cry so I thought it would be entertaining.

It’s very entertaining!!***

Posted: Feb 13, 2018 1:32 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

I can listen to all the hosts

[1]
Posted: Feb 13, 2018 1:37 PM

The callers are terrible though.

2018 white level member

Posted: Feb 13, 2018 1:46 PM

It's the best comic relief when the drunk coots call in after a football loss, it's almost must listen radio till midnight.
Leading up the Clemson game last year they were predicting they would win 45-10, 50-0 saying Clemson hadn't been tested all year and they were ready for payback. Todd Ellis is one of the worst I have heard, then he does a 180 after they lose saying we are just better then them and they have to recruit better players.

Posted: Feb 13, 2018 1:49 PM

Big time homer station for the coots.

Have the "cry'n, luv'n, and leav'n hour" on after every game - football, basketball, soon to be baseball.

107.5 Cconstantly trying the make the coots necessary/relevant in a world where no one cares except the coots themselves.

Whining this week is about men's basketball and coaches $$ fine - lost 5 games in a row - could be 7 by the end of the week. Let's hope so! :)

Last week, Spitgate at the women's game with Mizzou and the stomping they took from UConn.

Next week, baseball losses opening weekend.

The gift that keeps on giving - Coots and 107.5.

The morning show (6-9) is decent. They do a good job of

Posted: Feb 13, 2018 2:06 PM

giving Clemson credit and being reasonable/realistic in their gamecock perspective. The rest of the shows....forget about it...

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

No good deed goes unpunished.....

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: NC State
FOR SALE: Two sets of 2 (4 total) in Section R Row BB. Sets are separated by just a few seats. $250 ea. Heism...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1659 people have read this post