Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just checking in to see how y'all are doing.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Just checking in to see how y'all are doing.

Mar 30, 2020, 7:47 AM

I haven't forgot about you. Was looking forward to talking about Spring practice, but we only got three days in at FSU before everything was shut down.

Gonna be interesting to see how the NCAA handles all this stuff in the next few months.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Personally, I'm doing fantastic.

Mar 30, 2020, 7:49 AM

Thanks for axing.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

They don't axe, they chop***

Mar 30, 2020, 8:13 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

shouldn't you have said "we" chop instead of "they"

Mar 30, 2020, 9:56 AM

Injun Tiger? ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was their in the rain for the "Punt-Ruskie". Never forgive

Mar 30, 2020, 3:03 PM

Never Forget...

Although the guy reading the book has redeemed a little, but it's taken many moons...

Re: Just checking in to see how y'all are doing.

Mar 30, 2020, 7:58 AM

We be fine, hope you is two. As long as everbuddy misses the same practice I'm gud wid it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Mar 30, 2020, 8:05 AM

Hope you are well - bret !! It will be interesting to follow the NCAA’s moves ! They have quite a challenge ahead ....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Mar 30, 2020, 8:08 AM

I am so glad you contacted me. May I borrow 5k dollars?

Stay safe Nole fans! I was looking forward to seeing FSU

Mar 30, 2020, 8:12 AM

in the March Madness NCAAT.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: Stay safe Nole fans! I was looking forward to seeing FSU

Mar 30, 2020, 8:22 AM

Everybody here in the middle of Francis Marion National Forest seems to be doing OK. Nowhere to go, only yard work and honey do lists available. The one thing for cheap laughs and entertainment is unavailable; Tee Ball. If that can not cheer someone up, nothing will. Hopefully next Spring will be different and the laughs and fun will be back. To everyone, best wishes and prayers go out to each of you.

Mar 30, 2020, 8:38 AM

Hey, good to hear from you.

Not much Tigertalk going on. For the most part, Tnet has been far less splintered than a lot of America has been during this thing. We have a hero on the frontlines--an ER nurse in Sacramento--posting when he can who pretty much woke us up to what could be coming.

We're just like most of mostly conservative America: while we were sympathetic to the folks directly affected, we were loath to accept an economic shutdown until this darn thing landed in our yard.

We value work too much to stop for a little bug, until someone promises to pay our bills for us. Then we found out it's only SOME of our bills, sometime in the next 3 months.

Nevertheless, now that this thing is here, we've rotated 180°.

Our next step is to follow the UK model, sending up drones to find violators of an imagined ban on all outdoor activities so we can have the national security forces lock up the folks sunbathing on the village green. Their crime is 'offending public sensibilities during a national crisis' or something.

But now I'm projecting. Tnet has lots of great medical folks who try to keep us informed and on track.

We're all hoping, of course, that Herbstreit proves to be wrong about football being cancelled. TL16 was all set to become the winningest QB in school history in spite of only playing 3 years; now that might not be important.

A lot of Tnet is older and retired, so Tnet is a good place to avoid the bug. But we're still united on all things Clemson, since Drad's not going to fire anybody during a pandemic.

How are things in your neck? Are you in Tallahassee? Really hoping that sunshine retards this bug's spread, but if so we could still get hit again this fall.

I hope FL is ready for the annual snow bunny pilgrimage of NYers who want to use sunshine as a treatment option.

Mar 30, 2020, 8:12 PM

I'm not in Tally. I live in the country NW of Orlando. We havent' been hit hard at all as of now. Shutting down the theme parks and business conferences being cancelled by the hundreds has devestated the economy, but kept COVID away. We have a population of almost 300K in the county and have only 46 positives so far.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 30, 2020, 9:55 AM

doing fine in the big town of Chesterfield S.C. You all please stay safe and we'll get through this cursed thing. If it kills football this coming fall......

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Y'all letting folks into Doak with this nice weather to read

Mar 30, 2020, 5:31 PM

books and enjoy the sun? :)

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now DAT'S kicking a man when he's down!

Mar 30, 2020, 5:59 PM

Or was it a fake? :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic