Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just a "Tip of the Cap" to Ivy Sheperd . . .
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Just a "Tip of the Cap" to Ivy Sheperd . . .

Aug 7, 2020, 2:06 PM

One of our Tiger Lady Linksters earned an invitation to the US Women's Amateur being played right now @ Woodmont CC in Rockville, MD . . .

The Event Starts with two rounds of Stroke Play . . . The Cut Line after those two days was +6 . . . Ivy struggled in her initial round, shooting +7 . . . She rebounded well to shoot a +1 in her final round, missing the cut by 2 strokes . . .

It was nice to have one of ours in the event!!! Proud of you Ivy!!!!!!

(The Golf Channel is airing some of today's Match Play portion of the event right now . . . Live!)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just a "Tip of the Cap" to Ivy Sheperd . . .

Aug 7, 2020, 2:24 PM

Good luck IVY!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 7, 2020, 3:03 PM

NickName poison!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MfO - Ivy has been eliminated . . .

Aug 7, 2020, 3:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Just a "Tip of the Cap" to Ivy Sheperd . . . ]

by missing the Cut before Match Play started . . . was just letting everyone know we had a Tiger there . . .

I can't believe there wasn't an article this week supporting or acknowledging her accomplishment . . . I am getting older and my tnet time is lessening, so I could have missed it . . .

BbO - As for "Poison"???, I haven't a clue . . . She would wear me out on the course everyday!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: MfO - Ivy has been eliminated . . .

Aug 7, 2020, 3:21 PM

Don’t you know it! I’m afraid she would do it with a smile and subtle hints about her dominating too!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: MfO - Ivy has been eliminated . . .I saw the event and

Aug 7, 2020, 3:52 PM [ in reply to MfO - Ivy has been eliminated . . . ]

check the CU Ath dept website to see if anyone from Clemson was there. No mention of it that I could find. That is a big enough deal there should have been a brief story on it

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is a Big Deal 74TIGER!!!

Aug 7, 2020, 6:07 PM

I saw this article last month:

https://clemsontigers.com/shepherd-invited-to-u-s-womens-amateur-championship/

But that is all I ever saw . . . Just thought we would give her better support . . . especially in this "Sports Starved" world we are currently living in!!!

Glad you agreed with me!!!

Aug 7, 2020, 8:03 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic