Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Junior Shrine Bowl
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

Junior Shrine Bowl

Dec 16, 2016, 6:20 PM

Tomorrow morning the Junior Shrine Bowl will be played at Wofford. I've got a friend whose son is playing on the 6th grade South Carolina team at running back. I'm working on him already but it's not gonna be easy. Both his mom and his stepdad are huge Coots and as a result he's become one himself. She's interested in sending him to Dabo's football camp next year because she thinks he could learn a lot and recognizes that we have a good coaching staff but he has no interest. Only problem is that it's a little pricier than some of the other camps. He's been going to Marcus Lattimore's camp the last few years and is planning on going to Boom's camp this coming year.

So here's my question, I see the kid pretty regularly and if I can talk him into going to Dabo's camp how could I help out? She's a bartender so I was wondering if I could conveniently happen to leave her a $225 tip or would that be a potential problem? Little help from the bored.

No way he's going and I wouldn't pay for it if he did but I swear that if he starts getting recruited I'm going to work on him bigtime, within legal guidelines. He's the fastest kid on the field when he plays and is big as well. Needs a few more years but all the signs are that he's got a lot of potential. He dominates games. Plays mostly runningback and I've seen him make some pretty incredible moves for a kid his age.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Junior Shrine Bowl

Dec 16, 2016, 6:25 PM

I think if you have a prior relationship before he gets recruited there isn't an issue, but you can always contact the Clemson compliance department to clarify things.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic