»
Topic: Julian Fleming
Replies: 12   Last Post: Mar 26, 2019 6:02 PM by: TigerJS
[ Tiger Boards - Recruiting ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 12  

Julian Fleming

Posted: Mar 26, 2019 2:36 PM

may be a long shot for us at this point, but you never know. Seems like he is heavy on Penn State and that Ohio State is next in line.

https://247sports.com/Player/Julian-Fleming-46040058/

You do realize those crystal balls change on a whim and

Posted: Mar 26, 2019 3:08 PM

most assume Penn State on proximity alone. Other, and I would argue more credible intel, suggests Penn State is now not the likely destination and Clemson and Ohio State are the front runners. Take that along with his own words after his visit and you have to like our chances.

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

yep guess early to make yourself look better and then

Posted: Mar 26, 2019 3:18 PM

change it at the last minute to be right if you need to.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Julian Fleming

Posted: Mar 26, 2019 3:12 PM

We have a better shot than 8%. 40% seems more accurate.

Posted: Mar 26, 2019 3:12 PM

Clemson and Ohio State are the co-leaders. Keep in mind that Wiltfong has not changed his pick despite him most recently visiting Ohio State.

Posted: Mar 26, 2019 3:37 PM

and whomever lands DJ will more than likely land Julian. He wants to play with DJ. Same reason Justyn came to Clemson was to play with Trevor since they were together the whole summer prior at camps and made instant chemistry that we saw when they both were on the field together.

military_donation.jpg

Posted: Mar 26, 2019 3:40 PM

Ive gotta believe he makes his way back down here before considering commitment. Especially after all the things he had to say. I'd say we're at worst 3rd on his list and At best a co leader with Ohio State. We've got a chance and D.J. Committing sooner than later could be a HUGE factor on that. Which I think could happen at the spring Game. Bresee has a chance to as well but I think him and Murphy may wait til at least August. Anybody heard anything about Jordan Burch? He's gotta be the quietest top 5 recruit in history.

Posted: Mar 26, 2019 6:02 PM

All CBS point to us for Burch, but I think Georgia is in the mix as well.

Posted: Mar 26, 2019 3:54 PM

Would love to get him but it's not a big deal if we don't. We have Higgins for one more year, Ross for 2 more, Ngata and Ladson for at least 4 more. We have plenty of talent in our WR room already and Its well known Dabo and Scott can pick and choose who they want to get.

Posted: Mar 26, 2019 4:19 PM

Wow, just wow!

Posted: Mar 26, 2019 4:51 PM

Why would you think Ngata and Ladson will be here 4 more years?

Posted: Mar 26, 2019 5:01 PM

I guess he doesn't see either of them starting for at least 2 years and even after that them needing 2 more years of starting production to be first round picks.

Posted: Mar 26, 2019 6:00 PM

Most of those CBS have been in for quite some time. Clemson is JUST NOW starting to make a move
here. I think Clemson has a real legitment shot here.

Replies: 12  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: (4) 2019 Clemson Football Season Tickets (Section I, Row S/T) $2600 per pair -- $4800 for all 4. All...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Recruiting ]
Start New Topic
2912 people have read this post