Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Josh Belk.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Josh Belk.

Oct 13, 2019, 6:29 PM

Was at the game yesterday decked out in Clemson gear. I think he regrets his decision

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I feel sad for him...I hope he can get it together & b happy***

Oct 13, 2019, 6:31 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who?***

Oct 13, 2019, 6:34 PM

Re: Josh Belk.

Oct 13, 2019, 6:47 PM

He may not. He posted a video saying he decided to quit football all together. He loves car mechanics so maybe he will be very happy pursuing that and being a Clemson fan like the rest of us. Nothing wrong with that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2019, 7:19 PM

Yeah, the wrong person got in his ear. Do what you want, not what someone else wants you to do.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

being a car mechanic is a sure fire way

Oct 13, 2019, 7:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Josh Belk. ]

to have every single friend and family member ask you for free service on every single little thing that has to do with a car.

It's almost like being a photographer, chef or sex worker. Everybody you know wants a favor.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: being a car mechanic is a sure fire way

Oct 13, 2019, 7:41 PM

If that makes him happy , then good for him .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: being a car mechanic is a sure fire way

Oct 13, 2019, 7:53 PM [ in reply to being a car mechanic is a sure fire way ]

I wish I knew a sex worker that well

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No free ride there, either.

Oct 14, 2019, 10:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Josh Belk. ]

Having grown up doing mechanic work along with other things on a farm, I can tell you he is at a "big" disadvantage already. Hard to get a body that big up under a dash to work on stuff when necessary. Taking the front seat out to gain room used to not be a big deal, but with all the electronificated stuff in seats now, it is a major undertaking. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2019, 7:32 PM

Sure as hell hope he bought a ticket just like everyone else.

Oct 13, 2019, 7:51 PM

He was a Clemson fan in high school . I think his only regret was playing football .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2019, 10:46 AM

Exactly. I think the kid just didn’t like football...Played it because he saw it as a way to make people around him happy.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Oct 13, 2019, 7:57 PM

I wish him nothing but the best and I’m sure Dabo still stays in touch with him. Once a Tiger, always a Tiger.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2019, 9:09 PM

Sorry, not Belk. Could possibly agree with you if it was maybe someone else, but no this guy. Once a Tiger doesn’t apply. JMO

Oct 14, 2019, 11:22 AM

I can't help but wish the best for any young man. I hope he finds happiness and is successful in whatever he ends up doing.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic