Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Josh Belk
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,482

Josh Belk

May 17, 2018, 5:52 PM

If Josh Belk had as much class as Dabo Swinney he would not talk to the gamecocks about playing for them. If he truly needs to be close to home to take care of family, he can play for UNCC and when the medical situation gets better transfer to another school. But to ask for an unconditional release and immediately talk to the gamecocks is a slap in the face to Dabo Swinney and Clemson.
I am not questioning his need to be home sooner, but if it is that serious take a leave of absence from the team stay home this year and then come back to Clemson.
It appears to me he wanted out of Clemson,SC and if that is true then he would only have created problems by staying.
Josh Belk now needs to show the same type of class that was shown to him!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who?***

May 17, 2018, 5:55 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Who?***

May 17, 2018, 5:57 PM

I agree!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not to agree with you totally But I do feel he didn’t want to play for Clemson..

May 17, 2018, 6:01 PM

and possibly not picking his first choice of usc weighed on him, plus verbal junk coming from Family, friends & even Coots..

and maybe the success of Clemson & the charm of DabO overwhelmed him and he committed to Clemson instead of going with his heart.

Hey, we’ve all done something like that concerning two fine women in our lives and went with the hot & flashier one vs the one that could cook..chicken soup. LoL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not to agree with you totally But I do feel he didn’t want to play for Clemson..

May 17, 2018, 6:03 PM

“Not to agree with you...” is the way I am going to start every poast.

I like it Bill, I like it a lot.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Josh Belk

May 17, 2018, 6:22 PM

I've always had a thought about any type of relationship be it love, work or, in this case, sport. If you heart isn't with me, then go ahead and carry your a$$ on out the door. The reason he is leaving and where he is going mean nothing. He didn't want to be at Clemson, so bye. He would have done the Tigers a bigger disfavor by staying than leaving, if his heart wasn't here.

Re: Josh Belk

May 17, 2018, 6:26 PM

Are you asking or telling? In my opinion he's made his decision, Dabo has made his whether it was what he wanted or not and now you want the kid to do what you want. He can go to the Gamecocks and find out that winning is a lot more fun when he has very little.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,482
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic