Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Johnson news is good news
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Johnson news is good news

May 21, 2018, 9:02 AM

HJ is a great quarterback and will be missed but this is a great decision for him and for Clemson fans alike. HJ is going to make a great QB anywhere he goes but this transfer just means that Trevor is ahead of Johnson right now after only being on campus for 4 months. I think we have ourselves a quarterback.

Good luck Johnson and I hope you light up the field where ever you go (not the ACC of course :) )

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Johnson news is good news

May 21, 2018, 9:11 AM

I think he will be great at what he does on the next team. Best of luck to hunter!

I agree. This illustrates how great TL is already.

May 21, 2018, 9:23 AM

I wish Hunter all the best and I’ll be watching and routing for him! I hope he goes to a Big 10 school, does amazing, and gets drafted in NFL.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Losing a talented player is never good.***

May 21, 2018, 9:25 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I know, remember the last time we lost a talented QB?

May 21, 2018, 10:02 AM

Chad Kelley went on to do some great things at Old Miss. He got them to a really high ranking that one year.

Re: Losing a talented player is never good.***

May 21, 2018, 10:03 AM [ in reply to Losing a talented player is never good.*** ]

Couldn’t agree more, it’s never good to lose a talented player, escpecially a QB. Having great backups can be key to finishing a tittle run season (2014 Buckeyes and 2017 Philly Eagles come to mind). I mean, we get one more year with this Defense this season, can’t have the Offense be the weak link here. What if TL were to go down late? Now we’re back to relying on KB like last year. Not saying it’ll happen, but HJ was an insurance policy that most teams would kill to have.

May 21, 2018, 10:03 AM [ in reply to Losing a talented player is never good.*** ]

Couldn’t agree more, it’s never good to lose a talented player, escpecially a QB. Having great backups can be key to finishing a tittle run season (2014 Buckeyes and 2017 Philly Eagles come to mind). I mean, we get one more year with this Defense this season, can’t have the Offense be the weak link here. What if TL were to go down late? Now we’re back to relying on KB like last year. This scenario is unlikely, but HJ was an insurance policy that most teams would kill to have.

May 21, 2018, 10:06 AM [ in reply to Losing a talented player is never good.*** ]

Couldn’t agree more, it’s never good to lose a talented player, escpecially a QB. Having great backups can be key to finishing a tittle run season (2014 Buckeyes and 2017 Philly Eagles come to mind). I mean, we get one more year with this Defense this season, can’t have the Offense be the weak link here. What if TL were to go down late? Now we’re back to relying on KB like last year. Not saying it’ll happen, but HJ was an insurance policy that most teams would kill to have.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Losing a talented QB is probably the best area for us...

May 21, 2018, 10:10 AM

to lose someone. We will be 3 deep with studs in 2019 too.

mmmm. Tittle runs are fun. :)***

May 21, 2018, 11:40 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think in this scenario it is.

May 21, 2018, 10:08 AM [ in reply to Losing a talented player is never good.*** ]

There is 1 QB and we are stacked at that position still. I think we benefit by clearing things up somewhat.

It also means less controversy moving forward.

May 21, 2018, 10:06 AM

It cleans things up somewhat.

Injuries CLEAN Things up nicely as well.

May 21, 2018, 10:18 AM

The only controversy at qb was created by the media, to make money; and the fans who second guess every decision a coach makes.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

To an extent, but HJ would have thought he deserved to play.

May 21, 2018, 10:31 AM

You are correct about the media creating controversy, but it is still controversy. Guarantee you KB is feeling some of it going into this Fall.

Area 51 is a controversy. Dabo would start the players he thinks

May 21, 2018, 10:58 AM

Are best, simple as that. He said it multiple times. There is no mystery, no secret plots.

The Media and fans make it more than it is.

Re: Injuries CLEAN Things up nicely as well.

May 22, 2018, 4:26 AM [ in reply to Injuries CLEAN Things up nicely as well. ]

Please dude...Everyone saw one of these QBs transferring once TL committed 2 Decembers ago...It was inevitable...No one created any controversy.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

I agree even though it's a bit painful

May 21, 2018, 10:13 AM

I really hate seeing a great talent transfer, but the reality is that only 1 QB is going to play and this clears things up a good bit. I wish HJ the best and hope he goes and tears it up at another school, gets drafted high and has a successful NFL career.

May 21, 2018, 10:28 AM

I hope Clemson fans realize how this makes the coaching and recruiting staff look. Maybe Clemson needs to be taken down a peg or two. We are becoming snobs.

May 21, 2018, 10:33 AM

nice first post...

lol

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

May 22, 2018, 2:57 AM

COOT

May 21, 2018, 10:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Johnson news is good news ]

That's about the dumbest thing I've seen on this thread, but keep it up if it makes you feel better

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 21, 2018, 10:49 AM

Didn't take long for the coot trolls to make their way over.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 21, 2018, 10:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Johnson news is good news ]

dumb comes in many forms. this is one of them ^^^

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

May 21, 2018, 10:52 AM [ in reply to Re: Johnson news is good news ]

Hey everybody, look at this coot. ^^^ He knows the 5 bomber is coming!!!

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic