Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jayron Kearse
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Jayron Kearse

Jan 13, 2016, 9:06 PM

First off, I wanna say ever since this guy got to Clemson I definitely thought he was a stud from straight out the gate! He made some big time plays from, the pick in the orange bowl, to the hit on the option vs Georgia tech, and a fumble recovery against the sooners last year, three of his many plays he made for the Tigers!! From what I've read on here it seems like a few people feel like he kinda fell off these past couple weeks and didn't play the way most of us has seen him play. Which is what gets me to my point....don't get me wrong I think Kearse was, If not, one of the greatest safety's we've ever had play for us but for some reason I wanna say in the past 6 games or so he was nowhere near what he was fron the previous 2 years as far as an effort standpoint. For some reason I feel like he had already made his mind up about the NFL a long time ago considering he has a child, which I totally understand, but it was like he was playing for his draft grade and not to get hurt! Please please don't get me wrong, cuz like I said I think jayron is a fuck1ng beast but what gives!!? Yalls thoughts?? GO TIGERS #ALLIN

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think we need a special "Jayron Kearse" Board***

Jan 13, 2016, 9:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Not playing at your best is something the NFL

Jan 13, 2016, 9:18 PM

will look at in deciding where you go. Effort and heart and all that. I would think he'd want to show out over the past few games!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not playing at your best is something the NFL

Jan 13, 2016, 9:22 PM

he wouldn't have to play all out or show all out. He will put up insane numbers and measurements at the combine and thats what holds the most weight with the scouts

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jayron Kearse

Jan 13, 2016, 9:26 PM

My thoughts are he's not the best Clemson safety if he gave up halfway through this season.

You are a coot. What the heck would you know about football?***

Jan 13, 2016, 9:27 PM

Jayron Kearse? WE where playing with 10 when he was in

Jan 13, 2016, 11:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Jayron Kearse ]

it was ugly

Jayron Kearse may have been injured but never doubt

Jan 13, 2016, 9:47 PM

His effort. I personally don't believe Brent Venables would put up with any player playing less than the best effort they are capable of. Brent would put ever who isn't giving their best on the bench no matter who they are.

I think it is wrong to question a young man that has given so much to help this team without evidence. Do we assume the worst of our family? Just my opinion.

I wish him the best and I'm thankful for his help.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: Jayron Kearse may have been injured but never doubt

Jan 13, 2016, 9:50 PM

If he was injured it would have been addressed. If he had mental issues it would have been addressed. Nothing was addressed.

Clemson is not USuCk. Kearse isn't Clowney. And Dabo isn't The Old Ball Quitter.

Jan 13, 2016, 10:00 PM

If Kearse played hurt you wouldn't know because he wouldn't whine like a little b!tch about it. And Dabo wouldn't throw the blame of a poor performance on 1 players injury. Enjoy Muschamp... He's going to turn things around. 6-6 will be an amazing feat.

Jan 13, 2016, 9:56 PM

Stevie Wonder could see that he was dogging it the last several games. I'm glad he's leaving. Put someone in who gives more effort. i.e. Trying to arm tackle the heisman winner. Or not being able to tackle uncheats receiver that weighed 100 lbs less than him

Jan 13, 2016, 9:59 PM

Exactly how did he go from tracking down the Louisville receiver in 2014 to giving Swetzer a love handle massage and letting him walk in the endzone when he was underneath him?

Jan 13, 2016, 10:02 PM

Amen!!!

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic