Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jake Fromm = cancelled
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

Jake Fromm = cancelled

Jun 4, 2020, 2:08 PM

Wait for it.

ATL sports radio is silent on it so far...lol

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jake Fromm = cancelled

Jun 4, 2020, 2:24 PM

the State Farm Guy? WHat's he done?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2020, 2:27 PM

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/06/04/jake-fromm-apologizes-for-racist-texts/

Jun 4, 2020, 2:31 PM

Doesnt he have to wait his turn? I thought this was jump on Drew Brees Day.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2020, 2:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Jake Fromm = cancelled ]

That comment could be offensive to all races even poor white people. Jake Fromm should count to 10 before he opens his mouth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2020, 6:06 PM

Nice try, but he went out of his way to specify "white" . He could of just said "the elite", but he didn't.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wonder who is friend was who thought it

Jun 4, 2020, 2:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Jake Fromm = cancelled ]

important to damage his career over private texts and bad jokes.

null

Re: I wonder who is friend was who thought it

Jun 4, 2020, 2:59 PM

Just watched an old leave it to Beaver where Beav's friend Richard gave his name as Beav when caught by a cop breaking windows. This person sounds of that ilk

Jun 4, 2020, 5:49 PM [ in reply to I wonder who is friend was who thought it ]

Agreed

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

It was an “Ashley”***

Jun 4, 2020, 9:17 PM [ in reply to I wonder who is friend was who thought it ]

####### ruin everything.***

Jun 4, 2020, 11:47 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Jun 5, 2020, 6:32 PM [ in reply to I wonder who is friend was who thought it ]

Swarley said:

Yeah, that was the first thing I thought of too. What a crappy thing to do. I assume it’s an ex-gf or something like that.

Jun 5, 2020, 6:33 PM [ in reply to I wonder who is friend was who thought it ]

Swarley said:

Yeah, that was the first thing I thought of too. What a crappy thing to do. I assume it’s an ex-gf or something like that.

Jun 4, 2020, 6:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Jake Fromm = cancelled ]

Two wrongs here: Fromm for saying it

Friend: exposing him for clout

Now maybe we know why Justin Fields transferred

Jun 4, 2020, 3:01 PM

It was the culture within the QB room

Jun 4, 2020, 3:14 PM

May be why he fell so far in the draft. That's a pretty douchey attitude.

Jun 4, 2020, 7:42 PM

"May be why he fell so far in the draft." - uh, have you not seen him play? I was surprised that he got drafted. Tajh Boyd was a better QB, and he wasn't good enough to play in the NFL IMO.

Jun 4, 2020, 3:19 PM

All Drew Breeze essentially said was that he loved America and respects the flag. Jake, on the other hand, is a d0uche that has a lot of splanin' to do...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2020, 6:43 PM

But brees is getting crucified so much that he backed down from his beliefs. You literally cannot sustain in this country with having certain beliefs vocally. Kind of seems the opposite of what America is about but that’s been apparent for some time.

Jun 4, 2020, 7:32 PM

The people who hate Brees also hate this country. Make no kisfsldw about it. They hate the Constitution, the Founding Fathers, most white people and, most importantly, themselves. Unfortunately they blame the rest of us for their issues

We are the United States. We have united speak

Jun 4, 2020, 7:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Jake Fromm = cancelled ]

and must not stray from proper thought

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2020, 7:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Jake Fromm = cancelled ]

Any White QB in the NFL had better have an all White OLine if they're gonna speak out and believe in AMERICA like Drew Brees did initially. Otherwise, the Black guys on the OLine will look like turnstiles and let that White QB run for his life. Ask Chris Weinke how that felt.

Jun 5, 2020, 8:32 AM

Any White QB in the NFL had better have an all White OLine if they're gonna speak out and believe in AMERICA like Drew Brees did initially. Otherwise, the Black guys on the OLine will look like turnstiles and let that White QB run for his life. Ask Chris Weinke how that felt.

You're so blind that you don't even understand how problematic your post is. You are running with the premise that ALL white football players agree with what Brees did. You are always presenting that all black football players just have it in them to be ***holes like that.

Jun 4, 2020, 8:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Jake Fromm = cancelled ]

My formative years where the 2000s. Growing up, I honestly thought that the Democrats were fundamentally superior to Republicans. I thought we were the ones who used logic and reason while the republicans ignored anything that contradicted them.

As Democrats started to take over for the Republicans, I've realized we just happened to be on the right side of a lot of issues back then. But we are just as adverse to logic as the conservatives were.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Jun 4, 2020, 8:43 PM

Well said

I'm sure you realize that...

Jun 4, 2020, 8:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Jake Fromm = cancelled ]

...both the Democrat and Republican parties are both just private organizations focused on their own best interest and benefiting their members and they intend to use the power they achieve in government to serve those interests. The things they say to get elected that appear to place them "on the right side of a lot of issues" are just that - ploys to get you to vote for them. The best we can all do is choose the path that results in maximum decentralization of government power to prevent corrupt individuals and organizations from using it against the populace.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm sure you realize that...

Jun 5, 2020, 7:07 PM

We need a viable 3rd party to stop this binary system. These a-holes spend way too much energy cutting the other side down instead of doing what we pay them for.

Imagine a corporation running this way, it would file Chapter 11 within a year...

Jun 4, 2020, 10:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Jake Fromm = cancelled ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Drew Breeze made the unforgiveable crime of wrongthink...

Jun 4, 2020, 8:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Jake Fromm = cancelled ]

Quote from Sir Roger Scruton: "You are accused by the mob, examined by the mob and condemned by the mob, and if you have brought this on yourself, then you have only yourself to blame. For the mob is by nature innocent: it washes its own conscience in a flow of collective indignation, and by joining it you make yourself safe."

Here's a good article by Sir Scruton from which the above quote came:

https://unherd.com/2019/09/how-identity-politics-drove-the-world-mad/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2020, 11:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Jake Fromm = cancelled ]

You're either burning down public housing, attempting to burn down the White House or you are part of the problem according to the modern left. No difference between Brees, Fromm and the head of the KKK in their eyes.

The naughty list just keeps growing.

Jun 4, 2020, 8:37 PM

Watch your back.

Re: The naughty list just keeps growing.

Jun 5, 2020, 8:35 AM

Row86® said:

Watch your back.

Or, just maybe, certain people can stop subscribing to bigotry, and just listen to different perspectives and stop assuming that everyone's life is just like yours. Here comes the predicatable "my sister's ex husband, and friends of mine that are black tell me stuff so I know what its like to walk in a black man's shoes"

Re: The naughty list just keeps growing.

Jun 5, 2020, 8:01 PM

And....why do I really care?

Jun 5, 2020, 8:14 PM

That girl is a C. Is it a racist thing to say? Yes. Is it a joke? Clearly. I’m not a fan of Georgia or Fromm but let’s be reasonable...he made a dumb joke in a one-on-one conversation. How many of you haven’t said or heard a tasteless joke? I’ve certainly said plenty. This should have been a non-story.

Jun 5, 2020, 8:20 PM

The current political movement is being weaponized. Everyone in college football who has an axe to grind with someone is using it to destroy another.

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic