Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jakai Moore, His Mom and Scar
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

Jakai Moore, His Mom and Scar

Dec 18, 2018, 9:47 PM

Read this quote from Jakai Moore in the P&C after his commitment to Scar. Exactly what does this mean - “ ... take care of.”? Not trying to throw shade - just trying to understand...,

“We don’t want you, we need you and I can come in and start early,” Moore said was the message he got from Muschamp and offensive line coach Eric Wolford during the recruiting process. “When I talked to them, the first thing they told me is they are going to take care of me and my mom. They didn’t leave my mom out of anything. My mom is coming down there with me.”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Re: Jakai Moore, His Mom and Scar

Dec 18, 2018, 9:49 PM

It means they find out what's most important to him and then regurgitate it to him.

Sorry if that seems harsh...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 18, 2018, 9:52 PM

Sounds like mom is getting a job and a place to stay. Muscramp was raised in the SEC you know.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 19, 2018, 2:28 AM

Haha I was thinking the same thing. Mom is getting a job with the football team and will get paid 6 figures to do nothing.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 18, 2018, 9:51 PM

The $EC way. They are going to take care of them $$$.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

$$$$ they are going to take care of me and my mom $$$$

Dec 18, 2018, 9:56 PM

Not a whole lot of gray area or room of misinterpretation in that one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: $$$$ they are going to take care of me and my mom $$$$

Dec 18, 2018, 10:28 PM

Coots have $$$???
Their teams don’t play like it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 19, 2018, 6:26 AM [ in reply to $$$$ they are going to take care of me and my mom $$$$ ]

Feels good to be back to a level of recruiting where your rivals accuse you of cheating :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

That level of recruiting is up there for sure.

Dec 19, 2018, 6:30 AM

Those 7-5 records prove the hard work is paying off. your freshman class has more losses already than our seniors lol.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lmao, gut shot***

Dec 19, 2018, 8:25 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You guys just gave an extension to Muschamp after a 7-5 season lol

Dec 19, 2018, 7:00 AM [ in reply to Re: $$$$ they are going to take care of me and my mom $$$$ ]

You guys are pathetic.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 19, 2018, 7:02 AM [ in reply to Re: $$$$ they are going to take care of me and my mom $$$$ ]

No, we are just astonished that you can cheat and still be so bad.

Dec 19, 2018, 7:35 AM

Me too brother.

Hopefully one day we can figure out how to put it together and actually win.

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Dec 19, 2018, 7:57 AM [ in reply to Re: $$$$ they are going to take care of me and my mom $$$$ ]

Yep. Another moral victory for SCAR.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your guys have been caught cheating time and again.

Dec 19, 2018, 8:31 AM [ in reply to Re: $$$$ they are going to take care of me and my mom $$$$ ]

Just never really added up to much in the trophy case..

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

Dec 19, 2018, 9:11 AM [ in reply to Re: $$$$ they are going to take care of me and my mom $$$$ ]

Feels good to be back to a level of recruiting where your rivals accuse you of cheating :)

I can see how that would appeal to you ‘09

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cheating for a 3 Star is not Top Level

Dec 19, 2018, 9:13 AM [ in reply to Re: $$$$ they are going to take care of me and my mom $$$$ ]

LOL

Dec 18, 2018, 10:05 PM

Agree with all of the responses - just seems like he stated it in unusually clear terms - lol...

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

The Jeffrey Brothers' Dad

Dec 18, 2018, 10:14 PM

got a landscaping job at usc. Nothing against the rules.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Well...there are some guidelines...

Dec 18, 2018, 10:41 PM

As an example, the person is question has to be qualified for the job being offered and the pay has to be commensurate with the position. So in other words, your can't hire someone as a nurse with no degree, license, or experience pay them $250,000 per year to do it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: The Jeffrey Brothers' Dad

Dec 19, 2018, 2:24 AM [ in reply to The Jeffrey Brothers' Dad ]

with USC at WB.

Dec 19, 2018, 4:45 AM

Lance Thompson... That's all you need to know. Go between piece of....

I live in this area. His coach also said

Dec 19, 2018, 6:28 AM

uscjr recruited him with their whole staff. With Clemson it was always a one man show. Which makes me think we weren't very interested. He also moved his commitment from wed to mon so everything could be "all about him".

Message was edited by: H8nusc®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I live in this area. His coach also said

Dec 19, 2018, 7:02 AM

Great point.

Dec 19, 2018, 7:08 AM

Something is rotten in Denmark.

Hey

Dec 19, 2018, 7:21 AM

You leave the Danes out of this. They’re just over in Northern Europe trying to eat their fish then they catch that ricochet shot? Uncool

Re: Hey

Dec 19, 2018, 7:40 AM

I was way out of line associating the coots and Columbia with the Danes and Denmark. I apologize to any Danes on here.

Re: Hey

Dec 19, 2018, 7:44 AM

As the unofficial, self-appointed ambassador to Denmark, they have accepted your apology.

Dec 19, 2018, 8:02 AM

Did I hear correctly that the SCAR medical school accepted incoming quarterback Helinski's sibling? If the SCAR team was anything but pathetic, the NCAA might come to pay them a visit.

Yes, Stanford didn't, USuC did.

Dec 19, 2018, 8:05 AM

Now of course, Stanford is a lot harder to get into than USuC ,so maybe that Medical Scholarship at USuC is all above board LOL

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic