Jags cut Feaster!

Posted: Aug 8, 2020 9:12 PM

Wonder if he gets picked up!

2020 purple level member

I don’t think he’s that good.***

[3]
Posted: Aug 8, 2020 9:31 PM

2020 white level member

Brad Brownell: all-time winningest coach in Clemson men's basketball history, and only coach to beat North Carolina in Chapel Hill.

Re: I don’t think he’s that good.***

Posted: Aug 8, 2020 9:38 PM

He was a good college RB but the NFL only wants Elite RBs. Wish him the best regardless

He was a good college RB but the NFL only wants Elite RBs. Wish him the best regardless

His feet were way too slow

Posted: Aug 8, 2020 9:47 PM

Yes he had straight line speed after 10 yards but that was it. Most on this board bought All In to the hype. He was an average D1 college RB that was overhyped bc of some 100m dash time.

Re: Jags cut Feaster!

Posted: Aug 9, 2020 7:50 AM

Maybe South Carolina can pick him up as an assistant coach.

I said it before and I will say it again...

Posted: Aug 9, 2020 9:06 AM

his decision to play at uof6c, which in my opinion was based, at least to a certain extent, on some level of animosity towards the Clemson coaches, did nothing to advance his NFL prospects.

Ultimately, if you can't win the starting job at Clemson, and particularly at Capon U, perhaps, just maybe, the NFL is not the career path for you.

The NFL has a plethora of elite RB's, and when you get your feelings hurt about being demoted down the depth chart, you can't just take your ball and go find somewhere else to play. You either work harder and get better, or you get cut.

Dowdle, who played ahead of Feaster at Chicken Central, is probably going to get cut too or (at best) demoted to the practice squad.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Hate to hear that. Still think he can make a roster if he

[1]
Posted: Aug 9, 2020 9:09 AM

finds the right fit. He should be able to block well after his time at CU, he catches the ball well, and is fast. Can he run between the tackles in the NFL, maybe not. Wish him luck!

2020 white level member

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Virginia
FOR SALE: Selling two tickets for UVA game upper deck, row L, willing to negotiate on prices so send me a mess...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
2037 people have read this post