[ root - Sticky Posts ]
Start New Topic
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 34  

JUST RELEASED: All-New Clemson Nike Shoe

[1]
Posted: Aug 20, 2020 10:02 AM

JUST RELEASED: All-New Clemson Nike Shoe

Nike is releasing a new Clemson shoe just in time for the football season. Thanks so much for supporting TigerNet with your purchase! Order soon before popular Read Update »

Message was edited by: B-Meist®

Re: JUST RELEASED: All-New Clemson Nike Shoe

emoji_events [5]
Posted: Aug 20, 2020 10:18 AM

Looks way better than the last one...

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

the mayor has spoken***

Posted: Aug 20, 2020 10:25 AM

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg

Re: the mayor has spoken***

[3]
Posted: Aug 20, 2020 2:16 PM

I support TigerNet but I will never buy anything with Nike on it.

Re: the mayor has spoken***

[1]
Posted: Aug 20, 2020 2:16 PM

I support TigerNet but I will never buy anything with Nike on it.

[4]
Posted: Aug 20, 2020 10:40 AM

Those 9 year old Chinese kids are upping their game.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Would pair nicely with my jorts, but since Nike...

[4]
Posted: Aug 20, 2020 10:44 AM

Sticking with my NB

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Would pair nicely with my jorts, but since Nike...

[2]
Posted: Aug 20, 2020 11:18 AM

Smart man, and I'm sticking with my K-Swiss that I paid $40 bucks less than what their asking for the NIKE Swoosh. And I would suggest that anybody with back or hip problems, try the K-Swiss running shoe. They have been better for me than a $140 dollar pair of Rockport Sneakers, and I've had both at the same time. I gave the Rockports to my coot brother in law, and after he wore them a few weeks, he went back to his K-Swiss also. But I was able to cause him a few weeks of uncomfort!!!;)

Posted: Aug 20, 2020 10:48 AM

I think we should all send Nuk messages or a plea to see if Nike would like to collaborate with him on a Clemson sneaker because the designs are lacking that pop or flavor, if you will.

[1]
Posted: Aug 20, 2020 6:02 PM

Lol, Im afraid Nuk would add too much pop. He's pretty out there with his style.

2020 white level member

[1]
Posted: Aug 20, 2020 11:00 AM

Those are IMO nicer looking than the ones from last year, But, H&11 would freeze solid before I would pay $130 bucks for a pair of sneakers with a small paw and huge NIKE swoosh!!!!

I actually like these. That last style that was released

Posted: Aug 20, 2020 11:03 AM

was not for me.

Wonder if these will wash well since they are white and will appear dirtier sooner than the orange or purple versions.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

emoji_events [6]
Posted: Aug 20, 2020 11:07 AM

Never see me in Nike wear, Clemson or not!

[1]
Posted: Aug 20, 2020 11:23 AM

I hear Under Armour has some sweet Gamecock gear...

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Aug 20, 2020 12:39 PM

Let's put it this way. Gamecock emblem or nike swoosh have the same negative feelings to me

[1]
Posted: Aug 20, 2020 11:10 AM
Pony.jpg(174.7 K)

With all the controversy from Nike and its Anti-American sentiment I miss the Pony shoes that they used to wear and the shoes they made for the fans. They were always represented at the games with posters and other goodies for the fans. I'm not even sure they still make football shoes but their regular shoes are still good.

[1]
Posted: Aug 20, 2020 5:59 PM

Pony shoes. I had a pair but remember nothing about them.
I remember I liked them but not why...Lol

2020 white level member

White shoe, no thank you***

Posted: Aug 20, 2020 12:21 PM

Love Clemson, but i'll pass on anything from nike.***

emoji_events [5]
Posted: Aug 20, 2020 1:05 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

No thanks to the Nike China Kneelers for me.

[3]
Posted: Aug 20, 2020 1:59 PM

They supported the National Anthem kneelers, and cancelled the proposed Betsy Ross flag shoe. However, I have been boycotting Nike since the 80's when they closed their US manufacturing operations and moved it to China. No thanks to the Nike China Keelers! I have a ton of Clemson t-shirts, sweat shirts, etc. but NONE of it has the Nike swoosh.

Message was edited by: AeroTiger®

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

No matter who you vote for, BUY AMERICAN...it's a vote for American jobs.

Re: No thanks to the Nike China Kneelers for me.

[1]
Posted: Aug 20, 2020 3:40 PM

Nearly 99% of all manufacturing in Nike's entire history has been done overseas. To say their manufacturing left the US in the 80's is false. It was never here to begin with.

To also say all shoes are produced in China is also 100% false, while a great deal are produced there, many companies have shifted to Vietnam & India. There is also some production in Mexico and Honduras.

The reason it started there was they started importing (Asics) Tiger shoes to the US from Japan under the company "Blue Ribbon Sports". These shoes were already being produced and sold in other countries, but not the US. They were lighter and cost less than shoes out of Germany (adidas).

Most footwear manufacturing was done in the 60's, 70's & 80's in the Northeast for lots of companies, far and wide, started shifting production to overseas for cheaper labor. If you're going to hate on Nike for overseas product, then you can hate adidas, Altra, Asics, Brooks, Hoka, Mizuno, New Balance*, ON, Saucony, OOFos, Newton, Topo, K Swiss, Wolverine, and a 1000 others, as all of them manufactured in countries outside their origin.

*NB has 3 factories in the US, that produces 4-6 models (out of 100's). But even then, many of the parts are shipped in from China/Vietnam. I know because I built my own pair of NB 990's in Skowhegan, ME 10 years ago last month. The current version of the 990 now runs $175 b/c they build it in the US. Overseas, they could probably get it down to $130 (which many have already said is too expensive).

2020 white level member

Re: No thanks to the Nike never-USA Kneelers for me.

[1]
Posted: Aug 20, 2020 8:31 PM

"Nearly 99% of all manufacturing in Nike's entire history has been done overseas. To say their manufacturing left the US in the 80's is false. It was never here to begin with."

I stand corrected; however, the fact that they never made them here SUCKS too!

"To also say all shoes are produced in China is also 100% false, while a great deal are produced there, many companies have shifted to Vietnam & India. There is also some production in Mexico and Honduras."

I stand corrected again; however, the fact that they make them at least 5 other counties but never in the US SUCKS too!

"The reason it started there was they started importing (Asics) Tiger shoes to the US from Japan under the company "Blue Ribbon Sports". These shoes were already being produced and sold in other countries, but not the US. They were lighter and cost less than shoes out of Germany (adidas)."

OK

"Most footwear manufacturing was done in the 60's, 70's & 80's in the Northeast for lots of companies, far and wide, started shifting production to overseas for cheaper labor."

"for cheap labor"...do tell.

"If you're going to hate on Nike for overseas product, then you can hate adidas, Altra, Asics, Brooks, Hoka, Mizuno, New Balance*, ON, Saucony, OOFos, Newton, Topo, K Swiss, Wolverine, and a 1000 others, as all of them manufactured in countries outside their origin."

New Balance made them all in the US as long as they could, then they made them in the country that they were sold, then they finally threw in the towel. At least they tried.

"*NB has 3 factories in the US, that produces 4-6 models (out of 100's). But even then, many of the parts are shipped in from China/Vietnam. I know because I built my own pair of NB 990's in Skowhegan, ME 10 years ago last month. The current version of the 990 now runs $175 b/c they build it in the US. Overseas, they could probably get it down to $130 (which many have already said is too expensive)."

Thanks for the sneaker history lesson.

I believe that it is still true that Nike indeed made an issue out of supporting Colon KaperDick and kneeling during the National Anthem, and did cancel the production of the patriotic Betsy Ross flag shoes. Therefore, I still will not be purchasing any Nike at-least-5-countries-but-the-US Kneelers. Thanks for setting me straight!:)

No matter who you vote for, BUY AMERICAN...it's a vote for American jobs.

[2]
Posted: Aug 20, 2020 3:10 PM

Nike is dead to me. Communist supporters. Slave labor.
Make some Shoes with New Balance or some other US Company.
I buy Michelin tires too, made in SC.

[1]
Posted: Aug 20, 2020 3:22 PM

Just DON'T ...............DO IT!

Just say no....

[1]
Posted: Aug 20, 2020 3:57 PM

When it comes to drugs,Nike,and UofSC- I just say no !

I'll stick with New Balance***

[1]
Posted: Aug 20, 2020 4:05 PM

2020 orange level member

[1]
Posted: Aug 20, 2020 4:11 PM

Only good thing about that pair of shoes is the Tiger Paw they have on them. Nike....Pfft.

I'll just file it under "didn't post" for some reason...

[1]
Posted: Aug 20, 2020 8:20 PM

My original post this morning was that I wouldn't buy anything from an anti-American company that hires anti-American "individuals" who hate my country.

My earlier post that didn't "make it" was a tad (exaggeration) more calm. I'm sick and f'g tired of the switch and bait shyte. "Hey! Great product...while we screw you a bigg'n."

CV-5 lay five miles beneath the surface in the Pacific. If Nike can bring that back - I'll lean more towards their being an American company.

As it is - f* their entire existence. They can rot in ####. An over and over again.

Signed,

An American.

2020 white level member

Posted: Aug 20, 2020 9:22 PM

Seeing alot of hate for these shoes. The Pegasus 37's are some of the best running shoes out there, much better than previous models.

Posted: Aug 21, 2020 5:43 PM

The Pegasus 37 may be their best model in the last 5 years. Thankfully, they have a good direction on the shoes right now. One of my former work mates is a footwear designer in the "Kitchen" at Nike.

While I don't agree with their direction on small business (especially vs their own eComm agenda), how they've handled hiring and treatment of female employees on their campus, or the obvious grey area they've played in with their own Olympic developments groups, it is apparent they have a really good model this year's Pegasus.

2020 white level member

Posted: Aug 21, 2020 11:28 AM

I would not have anything by Nike if it were free. I am suprised that Tigernet supports a company that does not "stand" for the National Anthem.

They stand for free speech.

Posted: Aug 21, 2020 6:01 PM

Which is American as apple pie....unless you don't agree with it, evidently.

You CAN be both pro American, and support positive change at the same time.

And, to educate you: Tigernet has a deal with Fanatics. It's through the click on their link to their ecomm site that helps Tigernet.

If that isn't enough for you, Michael Rubin, the founder & Chairman of Fanatics.com is a Trump supporter.

2020 white level member

Ordered 12.5, too small. Ordered 13, too big

Posted: Sep 12, 2020 9:31 PM

Ugh!!!

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Ordered 12.5, too small. Ordered 13, too big

Posted: Sep 12, 2020 9:31 PM

Ugh!!!

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Posted: Sep 19, 2020 12:20 PM

I don't mind Nikes Chinese swestshops as long as they aren't going to pay millions to scumbag American endorsers in exchange for them trashing this country, while having absolutely nothing to say whatsoever about the genocidal behaviors of their Chinese overlords. If we had Americans raking in millions in endorsements from Nazi Germany in WW2, who were talking trash about America at every opportunity while ignoring Germany shoving millions of Jews into ovens I'd have felt the same way. The fact so many don't see the clear similarity speaks to the simplemindedness of many people these days. Freedom of speech does not include colluding with the enemy to destroy our country from within.

Replies: 34  
[ root - Sticky Posts ]
Start New Topic
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
11420 people have read this post