Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I've said it before and I'll say it again...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

Sep 30, 2019, 8:45 AM

The problem with our offense is having no Renfrow. Until we find a possession receiver, Lawrence and the offense will struggle.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Until we start throwing those passes to our current crop

Sep 30, 2019, 8:50 AM

We won’t know if we have one or not

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

I think if we had one we'd be throwing to them.

Sep 30, 2019, 8:58 AM

They don't really appear to be running those routes, or at least finding openings with those routes.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know where Renfrow caught most of those 3rd down

Sep 30, 2019, 8:50 AM

passes? Across the middle.

You know where we don't throw this season? Bingo

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly***

Sep 30, 2019, 8:56 AM

It's what a TE should be for.

Sep 30, 2019, 8:57 AM [ in reply to You know where Renfrow caught most of those 3rd down ]

So either ours can't reliably catch, or... I don't know.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's what a TE should be for.

Sep 30, 2019, 9:00 AM

Trevor also wasn’t running for his life like he did all day Saturday.

Also, give some huge credit that Carolina D. They were ready.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you like that Carolina D?***

Sep 30, 2019, 9:08 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A lot of praise has been thrown his way over the weekend.

Sep 30, 2019, 10:02 AM [ in reply to Re: It's what a TE should be for. ]

(Jay Bateman)

And the stop route just past the sticks

Sep 30, 2019, 10:47 AM [ in reply to You know where Renfrow caught most of those 3rd down ]

Crisp routes. Be where the QB expects you to be. And catch it if it's close.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_majors_champ.jpg2008_nascar_champ.gif2015_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When we drink, we get drunk.
When we get drunk, we fall asleep.
When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
So, let's all get drunk, and go to heaven!

Sounds like a job for a Swinney***

Sep 30, 2019, 8:53 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

I've said often that all those Ferraris are nice but

we are missing the Toyota.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice of you to show up tdrake. How have you been?

It's always nice to have a trdake drop in in the morning.

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Amari? *****

Sep 30, 2019, 9:08 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And I'll say this again too.....

Sep 30, 2019, 9:11 AM

Ross is Germone Hopper.

Off the charts talent. Inconsistent effort on route running. Either drops a pass that your kid could have made in the back yard, or makes a catch that would make Randy Moss jealous, but no rhyme or reason to which one you're going to get.

Hopper wasn't that talented.

Sep 30, 2019, 9:48 AM

They're both pretty inconsistent doe.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dropper was a 4 star, Ross was a 4 star.

Sep 30, 2019, 11:22 AM

Dropper got signed (however briefly) by the Texans.

He's talented.

Ahh, the ol' Obed/19B "discussion" shtick***

Sep 30, 2019, 11:38 AM

Ayejoe

Sep 30, 2019, 11:43 AM

where you goin with that gun in yo hand?

What?!?! LOL.

Sep 30, 2019, 1:10 PM [ in reply to And I'll say this again too..... ]

That's so wrong I don't know where to began.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

eh, I think we will be fine

Sep 30, 2019, 9:29 AM

much to do about nothing

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

It's not gay if your balls dont touch?

Sep 30, 2019, 9:30 AM

what

The offense seems lazy***

Sep 30, 2019, 9:52 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

yo misspelled, play calling***

Sep 30, 2019, 10:26 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

meh....

Sep 30, 2019, 9:55 AM

Friday...dinner at Davinci's in Anderson with wife-of, daughter-of, and daughter-of's friend who is the loudest 4th grader I've ever met. She drunk loud-girl talks at all times. Not a relaxing dinner. Went home and did some chores and bed by 9pm, was exhausted.

Saturday...I had our factory working a mandatory Saturday on all 3 shifts, so I drive into work early to make an appearance and deliver some doughnuts. Went home and grilled some wings pre-game...they were awesome. Watched game and had a few years taken off of my life. Watched more football...not many good games. Took daughter to loud friend's house to spend the night. Dinner somewhere. Bed at a decent time.

Sunday...Up early..went upstairs to work on bonus room. Converting from kid's playroom that they never clean to "video game room", which is code for private football watching room. Skipped church and went to Red Lobster for lunch (FML). Back home for NFL time and cheered my fantasy team to hopefully a win...have a 38 point lead heading into MNF and other team has Conner. Head out after early games to get a hair cut and a run to Publix. Publix subs for dinner. More football, some chores, and finally started looking at medical bills from my surgery 2 months ago. Yikes. Put that away for another day. Sleep.

3/10 mehs

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well eff...post in wrong thread***

Sep 30, 2019, 9:57 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The other problem with our offense is we don't

Sep 30, 2019, 10:05 AM

run very well against a defense with a pulse. ETN up the middle over and over for 2 years just because once every 4 games he'll break a 60 YD TD is no way to go through life. Get him outside. Mix it up.

There's a half-dozen undersized white-guy WRs on the roster

Sep 30, 2019, 10:44 AM

Finding the next Adam Humpheries/Hunter Renfrow should not be a problem.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_majors_champ.jpg2008_nascar_champ.gif2015_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When we drink, we get drunk.
When we get drunk, we fall asleep.
When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
So, let's all get drunk, and go to heaven!

What stands out to me

Sep 30, 2019, 11:32 AM

our OL isn't opening lanes and Ten is getting stuffed work little or no gain and they aren't holding blocks for TL.

Re: What stands out to me

Sep 30, 2019, 11:37 AM

Pardon my phones over ride.
Etn ( or ten as my phone insists) is getting hammered running inside with little or nowhere to go.

No, 5 illegal procedures turning several 3rd and ones

Sep 30, 2019, 11:43 AM

into 3rd and sixes was what was wrong Sat. Amari more than capable of playing well in the slot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll add that the offense had many down games

Sep 30, 2019, 1:01 PM

while Renfrow was here.

Doggone it, you've convinced me.

Sep 30, 2019, 1:08 PM

Fire Scott and Elliott.

CAN JIMMY GREENBEANS NOT COACH THE OFFENSE?***

Sep 30, 2019, 1:09 PM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What we need are some paying-gigs.***

Sep 30, 2019, 1:24 PM [ in reply to Doggone it, you've convinced me. ]

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic