Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It’s got to be killing UGA fans that the SEC Network...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,351

It’s got to be killing UGA fans that the SEC Network...

Jul 20, 2018, 12:46 PM

is showing the Clemson vs Alabama Sugar Bowl right now. UGA was in the title game, and is in the SEC, but still can’t get air time on their own network.

Pretty clear the SEC is courting Clemson... again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Your Comments Signal A Potential Problem

Jul 20, 2018, 12:56 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Your Comments Signal A Potential Problem

Jul 20, 2018, 1:10 PM

A few years ago.... maybe. But no way the Tigers leave the ACC now. The ACC is growing in importance football wise and, quite honestly, it is because of the tremendous success that the Tigers have had recently. Equally as important, the other teams in the league know that Clemson has brought the league to another level almost equal to the sometimes over hyped SEC. As a knowledgeable fan you have to see other programs in the league improving each year. FSU, Miami. VPI and Louisville are teams comparable to most in the other conferences. Even Wake and BC and Duke are getting better. NCSU is a puzzle to me because everything is in place for them to get better but I’m not sure that they have. Do you think it’s the coaching? There’s really no excuse for GT and UVA to be lagging behind. Once this new network is in place the ACC may likely become equal to the SEC.

Interested to hear what you guys think about the rise of the league.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Alabama is going to destroy Louisville in the season opener***

Jul 20, 2018, 1:20 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Alabama is going to destroy Louisville in the season opener***

Jul 20, 2018, 1:41 PM

Probably will but Lville will not be a pushover for most teams. I’m sure glad the good guys aren’t opening their season at Bama!

You Mispelled "BIG 12" ... duh.***

Jul 20, 2018, 1:14 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Could be because the SEC won that game

Jul 20, 2018, 1:24 PM

SEC had a loser in the Championship game if you watch it closely.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It’s got to be killing UGA fans that the SEC Network...

Jul 20, 2018, 1:55 PM

uga/okla playoff game was on before the Sugar Bowl.

Haha, the SEC is going after OU too!***

Jul 20, 2018, 2:07 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: It’s got to be killing UGA fans that the SEC Network...

Jul 20, 2018, 6:40 PM

is showing the Clemson vs Alabama Sugar Bowl right now. UGA was in the title game, and is in the SEC, but still can’t get air time on their own network.

Pretty clear the SEC is courting Clemson... again.

Lord.....Ga/cu 2014 must be killing you. It's the SEC Network. Bama is in the SEC. Uga/Okla aired a couple of days ago. Really nice showing down the in New Orleans btw......Ga would have kick it worse and you'd be living that nightmare today as well.

That’s ok you’ll be there soon enough***

Jul 20, 2018, 6:42 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,351
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic