Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's mighty funny, until we had Obama as president
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,044

It's mighty funny, until we had Obama as president

Sep 24, 2017, 8:54 PM

(And yes I deliberately put it in lower case letters) we as a country did not have these problems, nor did a single player never stand for the NATIONAL ANTHEM. I honestly hope every player that chooses to kneel, has a career ending injury. Last time I checked, it was US soldiers that pay the scarifice for you to play this game, and you choose to spit in our faces. I am so glad that we have Dabo Swinney as a HC. I can almost promise that if entitled college kid came to him with this BS he would send them packing. All you freaking OBUMA voters have cause this. Our country will be way better the day we no longer have to think about him!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's mighty funny, until we had Obama as president

Sep 24, 2017, 8:56 PM

You sound like a maniac. You should probably just walk away from the computer.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

####. You're prolly still eat PB&J in your parents

Sep 24, 2017, 8:58 PM

Basement!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ####. You're prolly still eat PB&J in your parents

Sep 24, 2017, 9:04 PM

PB&J would actually be a great idea if I hadn't already had a nice sandwich a few minutes ago. Not in my parents' basement, and not sure why you'd think I was. Glad you're continuing to prove my point though.

Re: ####. You're prolly still eat PB&J in your parents

Sep 24, 2017, 9:10 PM [ in reply to ####. You're prolly still eat PB&J in your parents ]

The irony of the guy who posts here on multiple accounts suggesting that another poster lives in their parents' basement. Hilarious

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2017, 8:59 PM

We all watch sports (and pay a significant amount for tickets, clothes, gear) as an escape from life. A break from the real world! Don't mix politics and sports!! If you have a problem with this country, protest on your own time!!! Not on my dime!!!

So why are you mixing politics with a sports message board?

Sep 24, 2017, 9:02 PM

You sound like a hypocrite.

Re: So why are you mixing politics with a sports message board?

Sep 24, 2017, 9:03 PM

I'm not.... I am not the original poster...

Sep 24, 2017, 9:04 PM [ in reply to Re: It's mighty funny, until we had Obama as president ]

Did you mean to post this from your scok, or did you just forget to log out?

Btw shouldn't you be more concerned about Trump's obsession with these athletes, considering all the other issues he should be working on?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait, you have to watch sports?

Sep 24, 2017, 9:31 PM [ in reply to Re: It's mighty funny, until we had Obama as president ]

Vote with your $$$

Although nobody will mids your UDP asss most likely.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2017, 9:08 PM

We had plenty of problems before obama was president, plenty of problems when he was president, and plenty of problems after he was president. Disrespect for the anthem by athletes during sporting events has dates back decades, and plenty of spectators have disrespected it as well. How someone chooses to act during the anthem is a personal conviction. The anthem means something hint different to everyone.

How is another person kneeling during the anthem impacting others or YOU, from showing the respect that you think is appropriate? We don't live in a country like North Korea where you can be imprissoned or even executed for showing disrespect or dissension. If the players perceived disrespect impacts you so severely don't support the league.

Sep 24, 2017, 9:10 PM

I don't know man, Dabo looked like an entitled liberal jumping out of that suburban when he was pulled over for speeding.

The man is a great football coach, let's leave it at that.

Sep 24, 2017, 9:40 PM

he needs to go to the whitehouse again and continue whatever conversation they had the last time. I had never seen the POTUS so well behaved as he had been that day.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2017, 10:30 PM

It's mighty funny, until we had Obama as president we as a country did not have these problems, nor did a single player never stand for the NATIONAL ANTHEM.

This is true. Before Obama, the players all stayed in the locker room during the national anthem so it wasn't an issue.

I honestly hope every player that chooses to kneel, has a career ending injury.

When you get so angry over a person choosing not to stand for the national anthem that you wish horrible physical injury upon them, it's time to reexamine life and priorities. Life's too short to be this angry.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Sep 24, 2017, 10:47 PM

Are you medicated? If not, you probably need to be. PLease get help before it is too late.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,044
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic