Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's alright yall, we can still win 10 games
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1,484

It's alright yall, we can still win 10 games

Sep 21, 2014, 12:28 PM

Let's not lose sight of the big picture here. Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Remember, we're Clemson.

Sep 21, 2014, 12:32 PM

We'll find a way to lose at least 1 or 2 more.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feathers are out.***

Sep 21, 2014, 12:35 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's so predictable for people like you.

Sep 21, 2014, 12:47 PM

If any fan is disappointed by inexplicably stupid coaching decisions, they must be a South Carolina fan. Can't vent or point out long running problems that don't ever seemed to get fixed. Nope. Just have to sit back and act like everything is rainbows and sunshine. Don't change anything, Dabo. Keep doing the same stuff, Chad. I guess losing to Florida State and South Carolina EVERY year is totally fine with you right? And for those of us who don't find Pulling a Clemson/ Clemsoning acceptable, we are all coots right???

Get a new response. Your current one is tired and boring.

Man up. If you are a Clemson fan then man up.

Sep 21, 2014, 12:57 PM

When Bowden coached here were you happy because we were so close to the top? We weren't. They never even talked about us even if we won.

The last 3 years have been a taste of being in the national limelight. We have won many a big game. We have taken some hits. But we have the number 2 recruiting class in the county and if you watched last night--can beat everyone else on our schedule including the birds.

Man up and support your team.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Man up. If you are a Clemson fan then man up.

Sep 21, 2014, 1:05 PM

Right. problem is we're giving a guy over 1 million whose excuse for bad play calling is that his QB can't handle under center snaps well.

Re: Man up. If you are a Clemson fan then man up.

Sep 21, 2014, 1:33 PM [ in reply to Man up. If you are a Clemson fan then man up. ]

Look, no one pulls for Clemson harder than me. I assure you of that. But for crying out loud, when the coaches consistently mismanage big time games like this, should they not get the backlash from the fan base? I'm not saying fire anyone or that I miss Bowden. I just wish the coaches would grow and get better rather than consistently choking in big games.

Chad Morris is overrated. I'm not saying fire him. But I wish he would actually make adjustments and get better. How on earth does he line us up in the shotgun when we are on the half yard line? HOW??? And his play calling all game was vanilla and totally predictable. He seems scared and overwhelmed in big games. And more often than not in big games, the offense is a liability.

How does Dabo put Lakip back in the game after missing a 23 yard field goal? How? I don't care about his hype and that he was allegedly the #12 kicker in the country coming out of high school. He is not a good kicker. Good kickers have the ability to thrive in high pressure situations. Lots of kickers can make field goals in practice and warm ups. How does Dabo not sit him the rest of the game after that first miss? Try Pinion or quite honestly anybody after that miss.

It's just sickening that this is par for the course for Clemson. We always seem to have the talent but can't get out of our own way. I sure wish the coaches would fix it at some point. Things are better than they were with Bowden, no doubt. But there is still a culture of Clemsoning that needs to be eradicated.

I'm sorry, but you're ignorant.

Sep 21, 2014, 2:24 PM

"the coaches consistently mismanage big time games like this"

Again, this staff has us in a better position than most if not all staffs in Clemson (relevant) history. Not that you would know anything about it, but save me a John Heisman reference.

This staff has won more games the last 3 years than 120 other 1-A programs. We've finished in the top 10 two out of three years, and we've won some of the biggest games in Clemson history. Have we lost some games? SURE. Name a Clemson coach or any coach anywhere who hasn't lost some games? Does that mean they're all "mismanaged"? NO.

If you're the fan you say you are, then I'm sure you watched Danny Ford lose games, ON OUR HOME FIELD, to NCST and GT during years when we were legitimate title contenders? Who do you consider an acceptable Clemson coach, Jay?

In all, you're showing a lack of common sense, knowledge, and a penchant to act like a spoiled child when things don't go your way.

Jay, you're simply not a knowledgable football fan or even

Sep 21, 2014, 2:17 PM [ in reply to It's so predictable for people like you. ]

a knowledgeable Clemson fan for that matter. Even with that considered, please just stop acting like a 7 year old girl who just had her barbie doll taken away.

no, you only come on here after losses. So you're either a

Sep 21, 2014, 2:18 PM [ in reply to It's so predictable for people like you. ]

coot or a bitter person who wants to see Clemson fail.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you tell em coot***

Sep 21, 2014, 2:17 PM [ in reply to Remember, we're Clemson. ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: you tell em coot***

Sep 21, 2014, 4:52 PM

Lol, are you talking to me? I know the biggest moron on this board isn't accusing me of being a Coot.

HEY! We will only lose another ACC game if FSU can find a

Sep 21, 2014, 4:54 PM [ in reply to Remember, we're Clemson. ]

way to lose two!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The is and the what could be.

Sep 21, 2014, 12:37 PM

Right now we're stuck in the is. I'll get back to you in three months on the what could be. I'll just stick to looking for improvement week to week and praying against injuries. Go Tigers!

Re: It's alright yall, we can still win 10 games

Sep 21, 2014, 12:51 PM

sweet! we can underachieve and be an also ran once again! cool.

Kinda like USuC for the last 100+ years?

Sep 21, 2014, 12:58 PM

Oh, Yeah!

Hey ####, get back to us when you achieve more than beating

Sep 21, 2014, 2:26 PM [ in reply to Re: It's alright yall, we can still win 10 games ]

your rival, a mediocre Big 10 team in some obscure bowl game, and finished 5th in your conference even when the SEC Least is pathetic.

Sep 21, 2014, 2:12 PM

Yes, they could, and probably should. But they had better fix all of the mistakes quickly, or they might not, especially on the road.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Sep 21, 2014, 2:18 PM

We can still win the division if Winston is removed from team- maguire is turrible

Man o man we had some youngsters on the field

Sep 21, 2014, 2:21 PM

manhandling the no 1 team in their house- blew me away. And to think no 2 class of 2015 is on their way. We've got it good in a big way. Insanely bright future ahead of us

You mean 11?***

Sep 21, 2014, 4:54 PM

Replies: 20
| visibility 1,484
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic