Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's a Dark Day in Clemson (Weather wise)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 995

It's a Dark Day in Clemson (Weather wise)

Apr 19, 2019, 3:34 PM

I woke up some time early this morning and it was still dark. Didn't look at the clock so decided to get another few minutes of shut-eye. Awoke sometime later, it was still dark and repeated the same routine. When I awoke the third time I looked at the clock and it was 10:00 AM. It was still dark but decided to rise and shine anyway, and I did.

Had my coffee and breakfast, read the newspaper, worked the crossword puzzle, Jumble and Celebrity Cipher, The mail arrived and there were requests for donations for all sorts of causes, including one from Tigerdug to help rescue him and apparently Spud's fishing boat, stuck in the ice somewhere. I can't tell if it's on the Wando or near Yulee, FL. Apparently, they are having a late winter down that way.

This busy schedule covered about two hours plus and then my daughter asked if I was ready for lunch. I told I had just et and would get something later.

While perusing the front page of the local paper I found another of my favorite gems. In an article about the building of a Chinese Christian Church in Clemson --- "Tzeng said a church building fund was established in 2004, and the church bought the land where the facility will be built in 2012" For some strange reason I believe the intent was to say "the church bought the land in 2012 where the facility will be built". I suppose at times I'm just a crabby old man>

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 995
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic