Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's ZION DAY!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

It's ZION DAY!!!

Jan 20, 2018, 12:45 AM

I sure hope he chooses the Tigers! He made it very clear that it pisses him off that people have tried to predict where he will choose to go. ESPN did their best to say Clemson. I feel like the more predictions toward Clemson, the less likely he'll choose us.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's ZION DAY!!!

Jan 20, 2018, 12:56 AM

I think he will pick who he believes is best for him regardless of what anyone says or does!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's ZION DAY!!!

Jan 20, 2018, 1:03 AM

What I saw from ESPN was a Michael and Jemele SC6 bit where they were trying to push him joining Brian Bowen in Cootumbia. I know he wanted to "shock the world" and it seems like he is agitated that his thunder is being taken away, with so many projecting him to Clemson. I hope that is it and he stays home as a Tiger.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if he only plays 1 yr. he wouldn't play with Bowen***

Jan 20, 2018, 8:41 AM

I hope you're right!

Jan 20, 2018, 10:25 AM

I'd rather see him go anywhere else but there. Especially after they got the guy at the center of the Louisville investigation. No integrity.

Bowen has not been cleared to play.

Jan 20, 2018, 11:00 AM [ in reply to if he only plays 1 yr. he wouldn't play with Bowen*** ]

I don't feel that Bowen should be allowed an approval, by the NCAA, on his eligibility to play college ball.

Also, if approved he would have to set out half the year, due to transfer policy. He never was officially part of the Louisville team but was enrolled there for a semester. I'm not even sure he practiced (again, officially) with them. As his eligibility was in doubt in late September and practice is not allowed until 40 - 42 days (30 practices) before the first slated "competition" of the year, which was 11-12-17 for the U of L. However, they had two exhibition games. One on 10-30-17 and the other on 11-7-17. I'm not certain if the exhibition games count toward the "competition" term in the rules or not. It is play but doesn't go towards the year's record.

Do you really think he would allow being annoyed at ESPN

Jan 20, 2018, 2:21 AM

to dictate his college decision? I don't think he gives two craps what ESPN thinks, and he definitely won't let him guide his decision somehow.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

I really do

Jan 20, 2018, 2:30 AM

Just listen to him. And, read his comments.

"I don't like when people try to force a list on me, because I didn't put out a list," Williamson said in a recent interview with ESPN. "Unless you heard it from me, it's not true."

He never named a leader. And, I think he's resentful that 247 has CB toward him.

http://www.espn.com/college-sports/recruiting/basketball/mens/story/_/id/22143428/five-star-zion-williamson-previews-commitment

What I have heard from him was that he is big on Brad B.

Jan 20, 2018, 2:58 AM

Man, while annoyed he my be; that will not make his true decision.

The biggest shock would be come to Clemson, stay until the "streak" is broken and a championship is in our Tigers possession. Come here and be such a force that others come to join the movement. It dang sure wouldn't be join a possible run with Bowen, as ESPiN has suggested.

Re: What I have heard from him was that he is big on Brad B.

Jan 20, 2018, 8:28 AM

Watching Michael and Jemele should make him chose the opposite of what those two say.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What I have heard from him was that he is big on Brad B.

Jan 20, 2018, 9:07 AM

I'll never watch those two.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope you're right

Jan 20, 2018, 10:26 AM [ in reply to What I have heard from him was that he is big on Brad B. ]

Would love to see him here

Re: I really do

Jan 20, 2018, 8:48 AM [ in reply to I really do ]

Being that he has kept where he is going to play close to his chest, I'm gonna choose Clemson for him as his #1 choice....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic