»
Topic: Its National Cheeseburger Day
Replies: 5   Last Post: Sep 18, 2018 11:26 AM by: Tigerbalm1®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Its National Cheeseburger Day

Posted: Sep 18, 2018 10:25 AM

So dont wait till before the GT game Saturday to eat one at the Varsity. Go Tigers. Eat those cheese burgers

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

UH oh

[1]
Posted: Sep 18, 2018 10:27 AM

GWPTiger® is not going to like this.

2018 purple level member

If pigs are so smart, why do 66% of them use weak and inferior materials during construction?

I'd go to any fast food restaurant in the U.S. before going

[2]
Posted: Sep 18, 2018 10:31 AM

to the Varsity. Plus at the Varsity you have to pack heat and keep your head on a swivel.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

The Varsity is a lot like The Beacon in Spartanburg...

Posted: Sep 18, 2018 10:47 AM

at one time they were both pretty good. Not so much any more.

A LOT of hype around both places but generally speaking, people leave underwhelmed.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

People leave the Varsity underwhelmed, but they also leave

Posted: Sep 18, 2018 11:03 AM

with diarrhea and potentially a knife or gunshot wound.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Its National Cheeseburger Day***

Posted: Sep 18, 2018 11:26 AM

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Georgia and Athens just did not offer what I felt would be best for me in the end. Sure, I had a fun time on my visit, but when it comes to playing football I just do not feel comfortable there. And when you consider everything that is going on up there, it makes you wonder just how long Kirby Smart is going to be around. He certainly is no Dabo Swinney or Nick Saban, and let's just leave it there. -Jadon Haselwood

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: NC State
FOR SALE: 1 ticket for sale in lower deck section L, Row Y. Face value is $75. I'm willing to take $65 but you...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
453 people have read this post