Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It’s Dabo and DW4 ‘s fault that I feel
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,707

It’s Dabo and DW4 ‘s fault that I feel

Mar 17, 2018, 1:08 AM

Really bummed when a CLEMSON team takes the gridiron, court, diamond, match, or course and lose any time. I used to be disappointed. Just disappointed, now it’s a bad day when we DON’T win every time we play the above. And we aren’t losing very much.

Actually, I love this win in everything culture. So thank you Dabo and DW4 for teaching me to believe. To expect Best is the Standard.

What a great time - Go Tigers!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It’s Dabo and DW4 ‘s fault that I feel

Mar 17, 2018, 8:35 AM

Right on! It's a great habit from which to suffer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It’s Dabo and DW4 ‘s fault that I feel

Mar 17, 2018, 8:50 AM

This is what many of us were complaining about during the TB years. We know what this program can and should be.

Quite honestly, I did not believe Dabo was the right choice back in the day. We were a very desirable program for a proven coach to come too. Clemson is a final destination for the right coach. What those of us that did not like the hire were not able to see because we were not in the day to day operations
of the program like TDP was the great leader that Dabo is.

The leadership qualities and vision he displays are second to none. Dabo would have risen through the ranks with whatever he decided to do in life.

So happy for the tasty crow I have enjoyed. But more happy to have a person that has the character that Dabo has as a part of Clemson.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,707
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic