Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's Braves vs Royals Time . . . from SunTrust Park
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

It's Braves vs Royals Time . . . from SunTrust Park

Jul 23, 2019, 7:09 PM

Join in anytime . . . the Royals are 25 games out of their race, but have won 7 of their last 10 games . . . Keuchel is chunking for the good guys . . .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Braves need to take care of business the next two...

Jul 23, 2019, 7:15 PM

...we've struggled a little against these basement-dwelling teams this year (excluding Miami).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

And the Royals go down 1, 2, 3 in the first . . .

Jul 23, 2019, 7:31 PM

2 weak ground balls and a backwards K on their #3 hitter . . . Let's Go Braves!!!

Acuna hits a first pitch rope to short for out #1
Dansby single to left
Freddie lined out center for out #2
Donaldson works the count full . . . Dansby is in motion . . . Donaldson drills it off the left center fence . . . Braves up 1-0 . . . Donaldson takes second
Markakis grounds out to second to end the inning

Nice start Braves!!!

Re: And the Royals go down 1, 2, 3 in the first . . .

Jul 23, 2019, 7:43 PM

Pulled out my foam tomahawk from 91. It’s a little crunchy, but it still works!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Funny Boy!!!

Jul 23, 2019, 7:47 PM

Just for my friend joining in tonight:

And the Royals go down in order once more in the Top of the second inning!

Albies leads off with a double ripped down the left field line
Riley K for out #1 (Stranded Club)
Flowers ground out for out #2 (Stranded Club), Albies advances to third
Keuchel K to end the inning (Stranded Club)

End of 2 innings . . . Braves up 1-0

Re: Funny Boy!!!

Jul 23, 2019, 8:06 PM

Ole Riley is on a roll. Thought he was going to breakout.

Speaking of which, is that you Sam in ur younger days... second from the left? You can tell us Sam- we know you’re following this thread.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tomahawk girls!!!??

Jul 23, 2019, 9:35 PM [ in reply to Funny Boy!!! ]

??????

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OK Folks . . . My bride is up and about

Jul 23, 2019, 8:07 PM

I have switched to Gametracker, but I'll keep up . . .

Keuchel is pitching a gem so far!!! Let's get him a couple more runs!!! He's faced the minimum through three!!!

Re: OK Folks . . . My bride is up and about

Jul 23, 2019, 8:13 PM

Hey Oh Bravo’s!!!

K-2 and Skeet! Ponder away boys, lol!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 23, 2019, 8:21 PM

Thank you and kudos for keeping your chop around all these years...

can’t for the life of me figure out what happened to ours. I guess it just got lost in the moves.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've covered you once tonight . . . ??

Jul 23, 2019, 8:21 PM [ in reply to Re: OK Folks . . . My bride is up and about ]

You're on your own . . . You know better!

In the bottom of third when Acuna got "hit by pitch" . . . Did it effect his ability to run? . . . I was expecting him to attempt a steal once Freddie struck out . . . Oh well . . .

Jul 23, 2019, 8:30 PM [ in reply to Re: OK Folks . . . My bride is up and about ]

Ok, middle of the pack needs to breakout and get him some more runs!!!!

At least your boy, Riley, found a single . . .

Jul 23, 2019, 8:41 PM

He was heading to the barren .200 mark in a hurry!!!

We started the game squaring every pitch . . . Even the outs were hard hit and squared!!! I don't recognize our guys now! Just have to refocus . . .

Keuchel gets through the fifth unscathed . . . He is still pitching his butt off!!!
Come On Braves, get him a few runs!!!

We are tied 1-1 heading to the bottom of 5

What a waste?!!!
Keuchel hits a 2-2 pitch to center for a double to lead off the inning
Acuna walks
Dansby take a called strike for out #1 (Stranded Club)
Freddie goes down swinging out #2 (Stranded Club)
Donaldson is hit by a 3-0 pitch, bases loaded
Markakis TAKES A CALLED THIRD STRIKE to end the inning (joins the Stranded Club)

PITIFUL!!! Put the ball in play . . . Good things might happen!!! Jeez!!!!!!!

Re: It's Braves vs Royals Time . . . from SunTrust Park

Jul 23, 2019, 9:05 PM

I can’t say i believe what i just witnessed... seriously, your pitcher gets a leadoff double and no one made contact after that... wow.

ugh . . . Gordon is killing us tonight!!!

Jul 23, 2019, 9:18 PM

Can't blame Keuchel for pitching around the next hitter, Dozier, as he is their hottest hitter.

Let's get out of this mess and hit the dammm ball!!!

Keuchel deserves a much better fate...

Jul 23, 2019, 9:22 PM

...one bad pitch. Great outing for him.

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Unbelievable bottom of the 6th!!!!!!!

Jul 23, 2019, 9:28 PM

Three straight Ks . . . Unbelievable!!!

Nice Top of 7th by Sobotka!!!

Jul 23, 2019, 9:34 PM

It's time for a crooked number!!!

And you are right moab - Keuchel deserved better!!!

Sorry guys, I "fat fingered" the keyboard and started a new post . . . I'll follow either one you choose

Please go to the mound and pull Swarzak!!!

Jul 23, 2019, 10:04 PM

Duda . . . Really???

Re: Please go to the mound and pull Swarzak!!!

Jul 23, 2019, 10:22 PM

I’ll take two of those....

Sadly . . . an excellent strike out of Acuna . . .

Jul 23, 2019, 10:38 PM

He cannot hit a high inside fastball!!! By Gametracker, every pitch was up there!!!

Soooo sick of called third strikes!!!

Tip of the cap to Culberson . . . and Acuna joins the Stranded Club . . . that makes 9 for the game!!!

(Stranded Club??? Failed at bats w/ runners in scoring position)

Bottom of 9

Jul 23, 2019, 11:01 PM

Nice job by Swanson, Freddie and Donaldson all with singles to get us to within 1 with no outs!!!

Markakis failed (ground out)
Albies failed (pop out to 3rd)
Riley failed (K)

12 "at bats" failed to bring in a runner in scoring position . . . "The Tell of the Tape"

Awful way to lose a game you should have won . . . Oh - we also walked 5 and hit one batter . . . Freebies will lose ballgames too!!!!!!!

I love baseball . . . but hate poorly played baseball . . . which this was. Ughhh

Re: Bottom of 9

Jul 23, 2019, 11:23 PM

Don’t think Riley will be playing tomorrow night but as you said... thought it might be another miracle comeback but three good chances to get the game tied or won and came up empty.

Tough one to watch w sooo many chances.

Re: Bottom of 9

Jul 23, 2019, 11:23 PM [ in reply to Bottom of 9 ]

Don’t think Riley will be playing tomorrow night but as you said... thought it might be another miracle comeback but three good chances to get the game tied or won and came up empty.

Tough one to watch w sooo many chances.

I was thinking that McCann should have batted

Jul 24, 2019, 8:03 AM

for Riley instead of saving him for Flowers at-bat. Riley is too consistent (in a bad way) right now.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's Braves vs Royals Time . . . from SunTrust Park

Jul 24, 2019, 1:03 AM

Hold it - - isn't that "Truist Park?"

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic