Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It looks like Chad Morris is grabbing SEC talent for SMU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 3,163

It looks like Chad Morris is grabbing SEC talent for SMU

May 23, 2016, 8:05 AM

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/05/22/smu-lands-another-sec-transfer-this-one-a-rb-from-arkansas/

It's going to be fun watching him build that program.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It looks like Chad Morris is grabbing SEC talent for SMU

May 23, 2016, 8:10 AM

Don't you know? The only reason a kid transfers from an SEC school is because he wasn't really "SEC talent" to begin with. Or at least that's what the Coots would have you believe.

May 23, 2016, 4:29 PM

The last time the Coots saw "SEC talent" it was hanging on an 80 ft banner outside the Roach .
That ship has sailed though ...and any pipeline it opened closed about 4 recruiting cycles ago .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 23, 2016, 8:18 AM

with what he and Dabo did at Clemson, people in the mid west took notice. Good luck Chad!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 23, 2016, 9:21 AM

Teams out there in the area or somewhere close to SMU better keep their eyes on the prize and Chad Morris. At Clemson, he had the chance to build himself a good reputation as a good OC, and one of the highest paid OC's while at Clemson. He got the chance to master his style of offense at Clemson with 10-11 game win seasons. He made a name for himself at the D1 level that won't go unnoticed bc he had wins over LSU, FSU, and OSU while being the OC at Clemson. If Chad Morris can put together a few big seasons at SMU, he will be picking the pockets of the bigger schools out that way for some good D1 talent. And once Chad gets his team rolling down hill, like Dabo at Clemson, he will be hard to slow down or stopped!!! I wish him well at SMU, he found what he wanted, and Clemson trained what we needed, a pair of good OC's that are loyal to Dabo and Clemson. I truly believe we are much better off with the way it all turned out for Dabo and Clemson. Everybody got what they wanted at the end without any hard feelings, and it helped Clemson make a more solid coaching staff....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Chad who ?***

May 23, 2016, 9:26 AM

Just a question, but

May 23, 2016, 3:18 PM

When they say sec talent, does that mean talent that will most likey be in jail the first couple games? Or maybe make your university look bad? Just wondering, because I see no other point of reference.
GO TIGERS!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 3,163
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic